Author's Note

NOT MINE- IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IT BELONGS TO, PLEASE TELL ME, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THIS PERSON FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING PIECE OF ART!!!

So I was scrolling through Pinterest (as one does), and I came across this image (at the top), and I thought, 'Oh my god, this is beautiful! I now really want to write a story!' So that's how this was born. I tend to have a slight issue of changing things or adding things in, so check back to the earlier chapters from time to time and see what's changed!

This is based on the movie Coraline, not the book. The eggs will be actual baby dragons, not the eggs, as they are portrayed in the actual server.

I apologize if the QSMP storyline is a little messed up. It’s organized like this for the best storyline flow, and I am also very behind on everything.

If you are one of my friends or if you happen to know me, please leave this story and pretend you never found it and never ask me about it. Thanks!

I’ll try to update at least once a week, maybe more.

This is not about the content creators in this story but their QSMP characters on the server. This is only the q! people, not the cc! people.

If any of the content creators or the artist who gave me this idea are uncomfortable with this story’s existence, please let me know, and I’ll remove this story immediately.

This is my first book on Wattpad, so I apologize if it's bad.

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
I'll update as the story goes on and place the warnings at the beginning of every chapter.

Cursing
Spoilers for the movie Coraline
Spoilers for the QSMP
Alcohol being consumed (Thanks q!Wilbur)

Cast:

You'll find out, im totally not too lazy to write out a cast list.

‘Prologue: “you’re not bad dad, i love u”’ coming soon! (Prologues are important, change my mind.)

Once again, the art is NOT mine! who made it? I dont know, please tell me if you know!

Anyways, let's gooo!!!

Word Count: 332 words