Prologue: you're not bad dad, i love u

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
Coraline spoilers

⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱

A doll flew in through the open window. It looked like a young dragon with a dark blue dress with a red belt and a red ribbon tied in a bow in its brown-black hair. It was grabbed with thin metal hands and placed on a tray, surrounded by tools. The wire hands turned the doll over and cut the dress off on the back. After the dress was removed, the hands removed the ribbon, throwing it off to the side. The metal hands pulled the hair off, stitch by stitch, thread by thread. After the doll's hair was removed, the hands took off its eyes. The hands cut open the mouth and hold the doll upside down, ripping the stuffing out of the body. The hands turned the doll inside out and filled it up with new stuffing. It placed the doll on the same tray it was on earlier before threading a sewing needle. It sewed the doll's mouth shut before looking for some new, brown eyes, sewing them on. The hands put some new, fluffy light brown hair in the doll's scalp before drawing out a yellow raincoat and cutting and sewing it together. Some time later, the new doll flew back out the window with fluffy hair, a dark red beanie, a yellow raincoat, and a red and black skirt with some black flats on.

⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱

A person who looked oddly similar to the doll that flew through the window floated on top of a bed, all alone and transparent. They sighed before whispering to the darkness, as if hoping to get a message through to someone. "You're not bad dad, i love u. Im sorry."

⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱

A man with a beanie was crying, placing the last few flowers by his child's grave. The name on it read 'Tilín' and had a picture of whoever Tilín was. The man, after placing the last flowers, turned around and lay the ribbon that was in Tilín's hair down in their grave before leaving.

✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱

Prologue done!!

Special thanks to Gravity Falls and my little brother for keeping me sane (and insane) and extra special thanks to the artist of the drawing of the AU, who is NOT me.

Once again, if you know who drew this, please let me know so I can give credit to them!

Get some water, a little snack, and make sure to take your meds (if you have them), or I'm going to take all 500 pieces of your summerween candy just before the last jack-o-melon goes out. (Please, someone get that reference so i don't feel stupid).

The chapters won't be this short, so get ready for longer chapters!

Anyways, thank you all for reading this!!

Chapter 1: "Geez, stop flirting with Mr Quackity, Papi" coming soon!

BYE!!

Word Count (Without authors note): 433 words
Word Count (With authors note):  486 words