Chapter 1: Geez, stop flirting with Mr Quackity, Papi

Welcome back to Tallulah Jones: QSMP Coraline AU! (the name is a work in progress).

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Alcohol being consumed

Cursing

Coraline spoilers

⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱

Tallulah grabbed her father's hand and dragged him to the side, away from Mr. Quackity, the man he was arguing with. She whispered something in his ear:

"Geez, stop flirting with Mr. Quackity, Papi!"

Wilbur Soot, her father, looked at her. "I'm not flirting with him."

Quackity moved closer to them, continuing to argue with Wilbur. "Hey, what are you doing? Get away from my daughter!"

"Lullah, go inside."He led her to the door of the shack, closing it behind her. "Quackity, she is my d-"

She sat inside the dirt shack she called home as she heard her father and Mr. Quackity arguing outside about something she couldn't hear. There was some shuffling coming from outside the back wall and Tallulah looked in that direction and broke a block, sneaking out the back to see a green slimy dragon.

"Who are you?"

"Gegg." Dramatic music played as the dragon, presumably named 'Gegg' handed her a strange doll before staring off into the distance.

Tallulah stood there, holding the doll that looked similar to her, confused as the arguing died down and the front door opened and Wilbur entered the shack.

"Wha- Tallulah!" He called. Tallulah looked back through the hole in the wall to see her father, looking back at her, eyebrows raised. He moved to the front door and went around the house to see his daughter, a doll that looked just like her, and another smily green dragon, who paused the dramatic music. "Who's... this?"

Tallulah shrugged, looking down at the doll as Gegg repeated his name once more, playing the music again.

"Ok then... well it's time for bed, mi niña." Wilbur spoke, blocking up the hole in the wall, picking her up and leaving the slimy dragon behind, playing the music and staring off.

"Alright my darling, we need to give you a little bedtime lullaby." He placed Tallulah on her bed before grabbing his guitar. He was about to start playing a song when Tallulah placed her hand on his, stopping him from playing.

"Papi, do you like Mr. Quackity?"

"No. Um... No. I don't. I- um... these are big girl questions, I don't think we need, we don't need to figure that one out just yet, do we?" He replied, awkwardly smiling at his daughter.

After a nice little lullaby, WIlbur sat down in the chair and drank himself to sleep, as he always does, but Tallulah couldn't get to sleep. She sat up, looking around for the doll. Tallulah spotted it by where she broke the hole in the wall. Ignoring her father's snoring, she noticed there was a little door where the hole in the wall was. Tallulah crawled out of bed and quietly walked over to the door, picking up her doll as she went. She tried to open it but it was locked. She sighed before moving back to her bed, holding the doll, falling asleep to her papi's snores.

⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱✿⊰⊱

When she awoke, Wilbur wasn't there, but her Abuelito, Phil was, along with her Tío slash brother Chayanne. Tallulah smiled, climbing out of bed and giving them both a hug. Abuelito smiled at her.

"Good morning Tallulah! I'm sorry your papi isn't here, he'sout helping Mr. Quackity but he called me to take you to our house for the day!" Chayanne smiled, nodding in reply to Phil's words.