My Works

Hiii

thank you so much for reading my story!
if you enjoyed Like This... be sure to check out some of my other stories like...

Amant - Sebastian Stan
in which Nuan posts her portfolio artwork of Bucky Barnes and Sebastian Stan reaches out, you can't go wrong with a bit of awkward fangirling and Anthony Mackie...

Bet On It - Chris Evans
in which Marvel and DC rivalry turns into a bet between Bat Woman and Captain America, if Zoya had it their way, Chris would've forgotten her long ago, luckily for them, he didn't.

Danny Boy - Tom Holland
in which Tom gets a phone call from his High School after one of his old classmates passes away for a memorial. On the journey through grief, lost-love finds its way home.

and the one that started it all...

Frankie - Timothée Chalamet
in which Timothée puppy-sits a hyperactive springer spaniel who lands herself right into the younger sister of one of the biggest marvel actors in the world, who also is on her own way to her music career.

and be on the look out for the releases of...

Amazing - Andrew Garfield
in which ten years can be a really long time, but when eyes meet it's like they never parted.

Catastrophic - Taron Egerton
in which strict dads lead to not-so secret rendezvous.

Hey Dorothea - Taylor Swift
in which pen-pals meet and sparks fly.

and the upcoming 5D Series including...

Side B - Zayn Malik
in which amends can be made and love rekindled.

Lions, Tigers, Bear's - Liam Payne
in which Bear's a little possessive over his new teacher.

Charmer - Niall Horan
in which Irish charm doesn't work on everyone... or does it?

Illiinois - Louis Tomlinson
in which Chicago brings lost love together again.

Pipsqueak - Ashton Irwin
in which a murder at the end of a concert ropes a detective into a world she'd never dreamed of entering.

Gold Dust - Harry Styles
in which the Brit Awards can change a musicians life, in more than one way.

Clocks - Calum Hood
in which time zones are a bitch.