61-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 547 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 61

    Early in the morning...

    "No, no, Zuo Chao, let me go..." "

    No, just hold on."

    "Really, I can't hold on anymore, if I keep running, I'm going to faint It's gone."

    Zuojia, the training track behind the house. Su Lang and Zuo Chao were wearing the same sportswear and jogging on the track.

    Su Lang was pulled up by his own man to exercise early in the morning. The reason was that his body was too weak and he needed to exercise well before he could eat the wild game he wanted.

    He didn't want to get up at first, but he slept a little late yesterday and was very sleepy.

    But thinking of the temptation of game, he got up obediently, changed his clothes with his man, and went for a run to exercise.

    Su Lang originally thought that running was not too difficult, and it would be very easy to just run a few laps casually.

    That's how he was in Zuo Chao's body.

    But he never expected that his body would be so weak.

    After running for a lap and a half, I was out of breath and couldn't run anymore.

    After running for a few steps, Su Lang stopped straight away, "No, no, I'm going to faint." "Are

    you okay, how do you feel?" Zuo Chao also stopped and walked over Support your own daughter-in-law.

    After running for a lap and a half, Su Lang's calf was sore, and his arm was also very sore.

    Seeing his man coming, he looked up at him aggrievedly, stretched out his hands, and acted coquettishly in a low voice, "No, my arms are sore and my legs are sore, I can't move anymore, I need my husband to hug me to get better.

    " The husband shouted so that Zuo Chao's heart melted in an instant. He originally planned to persuade someone to persevere and exercise his body well.

    Hearing this coquettish voice, she immediately threw away all the thoughts of persuading him to persevere.

    Stop running, his daughter-in-law's legs hurt, so why run? The most important thing is for the daughter-in-law to be happy, so do exercise slowly.

    "Okay, husband hug." A certain general immediately reached out and hugged his daughter-in-law horizontally.

    It seemed to be a reproach, but it was actually admonishing him, "You're such a spoiled brat. You don't usually exercise well, so you can't stand it after such a short time.

    " What kind of wild game do you want to eat?" I wasn't afraid to stretch myself out.

    Su Lang pouted aggrievedly, "That's not what I thought."

    It wasn't him who didn't like exercising. The original owner refused to exercise before. What could he do?

    "Yes yes yes." Zuo Chao nodded sharply, agreed with his wife's words, and carried him to a room next to the runway.

    That's about it! Su Lang lay in his man's arms contentedly, covering his mouth and snickering.

    After a while, Zuo Chao carried him into the house and placed him on a seat.