*«a new start»*

it was a cold day out and you were out shopping for clothing, but your phone buzzed, it was your aunt

second mummy😘

second mummy😘: are you done with your shopping hun?

me: not yet y?

second mummy😘: the soccer game you wanted to watch is coming on in an hour so you better hurry up and can you get some chips on the way cause we dont have any snacks at home.

me: yea k thxs for telling me

second mummy😘: no problem love you

me: love you too

you quickly finshed up and bought the food home."hey auntie im home" you said, 'she prob sleepin' you thought. it was 1:00 when you came so when your aunt woke up, you were makin the snacks for the game. "hey hun" she said, "hey" you said back. "is the game starting?"she asked "yea in 5 mins" you replied, so you made the food and sat down. the game was starting as your fav team supa stirkas ran in to the field and started to warm up since they were playing the sultans. your fav supa strika was twisting tiger cause he was soooo fineeee, and he was nice to others too, and that made you melt. You hoped to see him once in your life time, but with your shitty luck their was no way that you would see him. 

after the game was done and supa strikas won.

you were so tried after all that screaming and yelling so you just head to bed cause you had to go to wok tmrw anyway, "ughhhh i hate that shitty workplace" you thought  but you had to go so you had no choice, but to go to bed. the next day went by so slow "ugh" you thought you checked your phone to see what was on insta 'nothings on insta, huh' so u checked your snap you had some messeges but u click open one, the bubble guppies gc.

bubble guppies🥵

lia: this day is so god daum longgg wtf

sia: frrr

stella: my boss is so god daum hot tho🥵

coco: girl u had a crush on him for months now tell him alrd🙄

stella: nah i wanna wait😘

lia: bro im diein here

sia: burger king don u dirty😂

lia:stfu😭

me:broo ima die before meetin twisting tiger😭

lia:bro ur mad crazy if u say his fine 💀

me:i gtg this nigga is killin me with paperwork i hate my job i wish i had your job lia💀

lia:nah u mad crazy now fo that💀

after going home

your aunt was fast asleep as she was tired cause she own a store and worked hard every day so you let her sleep in peace but you couldnt slepp so you went on insta and saw twisting tiger and his post said "livin my life js like a movie star" from your fav song maria maria which was his fav song too you were so happy when you saw that you almost died but you needed to live to see him and you were going to see him just a week later and were so excited for it.

the end of chap 1