§ quick and lovely §

I found my self in the locker room with all the supa strikas and everyone asking my questions as to why i was in their, but i couldnt tell them why

tiger p.o.v

'she look stunning' he thought, he found you on insta and saw you at work once and he couldnt take his eyes off you, so he looked you up on insta agin and saw your post.

"hey kiaara come here" i say to her and all the guys look at me werid and they all just leave for the after party at el madators house. "

kiaraa p.o.v

"hey beauty"he said as he took his shirt off. i looked at him in awe, 'why is he changing in front of me' you thought, all wilst looking away. he saw you were looking away and came closer to you,  "like what you see princess?" he asked while chuckling. "NO STOP NIGGA" you said clearly flustered. he gave you a peck on the cheek and put his cloths on.

after a little while.

 "hey wanna take a pic for my insta?" you said "sure" he said nonchanlantly (i cant spell😨) and you took the pic and posted the pic on your insta.(you had to change cause you felt uncomfy in the white dress you changed into black pants and a blue crop top with all blue dunks)

(you had to change cause you felt uncomfy in the white dress you changed into black pants and a blue crop top with all blue dunks)

1,987 likes

kia._tats met the man of my dreams

twistintig😘😘

lia_lovu YOU MET HIM??!

coco_puffs now we can sleep and not hear you simpn all day

View 1,908 more comments

as you posted it tiger had invited you to the after party and you went.