⁛love it while is lasts⁛

as you pull up to the party twisting tiger was blushing for some reason but you shrugged it off

after the party

 tiger had invited you to stay at his house and you said sure for some reason{this is how it looks like btw}

the front:

the back:

              as you entered you were met by a strong scent, his scent, that made your knees weak. tiger put his jacket away and took your and put it in a closet.

 he turned to you and asked, "you hungry?" and you looked at him and said "yea, can i get some spicy noodles?" you asked "sure" he replied. he fixed you some and came to where you were sitting on the couch and ploped down.

 he gave you your food that smelled heavenly, and he asked "you wanna watch somn?" "can we watch black phone?" you asked he said sure and put it on.

        after a few min, he pulled you closer and you cuddled aginst his chest. after a while the movie finshed, and you got bored but tiger had other plans for you.

 he covered your eyes and you were confused as to why but he removed his hand off your face right after and cuddled you again. the show he put on was fifty shades of gray cause he had a suprise waiting for you when it gets to those {ifykyk} scenes.

as the scenes came closer he was getting horny by the second and wanted to fuck you but poor kiaraa had no idea, but she was getting horny to for some reson too. you saw the sex scene and screamed, and asked tiger "what is that!" he leaned in closer to your ear and said  "something i would like to do with you." in a low tone he turned your body so you can face him and he kissed you with such passion but roughness mixed in.

⚠️ENTERING SMUT SCENE IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ PLESE PROCECD TO THE END.⚠️

         he layed you down hovered over you taking his dick out and it was so big and tall you stared a bit to long and he saw and asked "like what you see princess?" you didnt think it would fit in, so you were scared but he calmed you down. he took ur pants off and you were alrd soaking wet so he put his fingers in and figer fucked you.

 "Mmm ahh tiger" you moaned and he took his fingers right out before you were about to cum, you whined at the feeling of them gone but you felt his tip and he pulnged it in you tight hole and you moaned at how good it felt and arched your back. " mmmhh your so tight baby girl!" He kept on plunging in and out of you until you and him got to your orgasm. you came and tightend all around him, that was his breaking point and pulled out and came on your stomach.

(im soo srry it was so small this is my first time ever writing a book and smut scene so pls forvg me ill get better i swaer💀😭)

END OF SMUT SCENE. 

The two of you showed and you slept on his bed with him.