Chapter 17

Check out my YouTube Channel for early updates..

The heavy rain had fallen as if threatening to wipe out everything on the surface. In that blurry grey surroundings, the halo of the dim light in the room struck him without hesitation. In that light Kinn was looking at a  fallen angel, with his wings cut off, broken and but breathing.

The rise of the chest of the fallen angel is enough to give hope to Kinn. A hope that one day the angel will open his lovely eyes.

"Everything will be all right Kinn "

Kinn suddenly whipped his head towards the door. Thankhun was standing by the door but surprisingly Kinn didn't even hear the door open.

"Hia..When did you come? "

"Just now but you were deep in your thought .." Thankhun came near the bed where Kinn was sitting. The babies were placed next to Porsche and they were sound asleep with their mother. Thankhun wished Porsche was awake to see them.

It was heartbreaking to hear Porsche never got a chance to hold his own children who he bore for nine months. But They got to hold them easily. Thankhun didn't voice it as it is visible to everyone Kinn is suffering for his own action so Thankhun chose to remain silent.

"They are your carbon Copies, Kinn.."Thankhun said while carefully holding the small hands of the sleeping babies. Kinn smile softly hearing that as anybody could say they are Kinn's blood and flesh no need for a DNA test.

But the smile vanished from Kinn's face when he remembered the time he accuse Porsche of having Bastard Children while Porsche was carrying Kinn's children.

"I hate myself"

Thankhun was caught by surprise when Kinn said that. He laid an arm over Kinn's shoulder and pulled him closer. Kinn's eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm such a bad Husband... I wasn't there for him when he needs me...I threw my Porsche to those monsters...I ruined his life...I ruined my children's life...I ruined everything. "
Kinn whispered.

Thankhun hugged Kinn as tight as he can because that was the only thing he could do for his brother now. Kinn has to face his own deeds.

Pete and Chay don't even want to see his brothers' faces..Kinn accepts his brothers did wrong along with him but the whole scenario could have changed if Kinn decided to be patient on that fateful day. Why did his stupid self decide to throw his Porsche to Prostitute Ring? Why he couldn't lock him up in the basement?

If Kinn put him in the basement Porsche wouldn't get hurt like this...Yes...Porsche might be heartbroken but not get hurt by others like this. Their Children might be born safely and the truth will be revealed slowly..Kinn imagined what will happen if he did so, but the reality is bitter and he himself knows he has fucked up Royaly and he has no idea how to face Porsche when he wakes up. 

"Calm down now." Thankhun 's voice was gentle. Kinn, Vegas and Kim have to face the consequence of their own deeds and Thankhun knew this is just the beginning. They are crying and he knew honestly his brothers regret their actions but the deed has already been done and Karma is a bitch.

"Everything will be alright, hopefully.." Thankhun said while caressing Kinn's head. They could only hope and wait till Porsche opens his eyes.

Hopefully..

"Look at Mommy, he's an angel you know!"

Kinn would tell his children, who obviously believed him and were in awe of the man sleeping next to them. They played with his hair, touched his face, and they even kissed him on the cheek, at which Kinn smiled gently with a tone of sadness.