Chapter 19

" 458 Days...exactly 10,958 hours.." 

"You have kept my Porsche away from me. How long have you been planning this?"

Kinn's voice was calm. Too calm. Big looked at the man chained to the wall and his boss who was sitting in front of him with all his glory. The Guards have provided a Chair for the Theerapanyakul's heir and the Former Mafia Boss, Don was sitting naked on the floor.

That bastard had a filthy smirk on his dirty face while Khun Kinn's face was blank, "Huh...How does it feel Kinn? I truly enjoyed your beloved Porsche..Oops..not only me..hundreds enjoyed his body.."Don laughed like a hyena, high and hysterical.

Big's eyes narrowed intensely, if only he could skin this bastard alive..no..its too good for him..this bastard has to suffer..

Big looked at the guards standing in the dirty cell,  where Porsche spent his torturous days..where he gave birth..Big clenched his fist. The room was filthy and stinky.his heartache for his friend.

Big could see Khun Vegas and Khun Kim standing and their jaws were clenched. They were trying their best to control themself. The guards who are present here are loyal to Khun Kinn and they were on friendly terms with Porsche. All the emotionless bluffy guards were melted like candles toward Porsche's kindness.

Porsche never treats anyone with the arrogance of being the boss's husband. He was a simple guy who had a kind heart. Porsche should never involve with Khun Kinn. If Big met Porsche before Khun Kinn he would hide the pretty guy from the whole world. But it's too late now.

Even after That bastard Don laughed at them and mocked them Khun Kinn said nothing. Big remembered what happened before come here.

Big was present when Khun Vegas and Kim traded Don's club. There were many findings and inhumane things were there and Big still couldn't understand how a human could do such things to another living being.

"What happened there?" Khun Kinn questioned them as soon as they came back after finishing the Hunt.

It wasn't a question. It was more like he wanted to know everything from A to Z.

Big had never lied to Khun Kinn. He had never wanted to.

But He did now. He wants to lie and he wished he could forget the things he had seen.

Images of Porsche, as he had been on the tapes, flashed in his mind's eye. The beautiful boy, confused and frightened and in agony, helpless, crying and screaming for Khun Kinn, begging him to take him home, to help him, to save him.... to stop hurting him. Please Kinn, please!

Begging mercy from his tormenters for the sake of his Children ..begging Khun Kinn to come to save them..Begging sympathy from his tormenters who are laughing at his cries.

Bile churned in Big's stomach. He wanted to lie. He wanted to hate Kinn..he wanted to hate the Theerapnyakul family..But he has sworn loyalty towards them.

Big saw how Vegas and Kim wanted to hide those tapes, burn them, bury them in the ground, and throw them in the ocean where Khun Kinn could never find them. His life's work was built around protecting the Theerpanyakul family but now he wants to destroy them.BUt he cant he is loyal to them.. 

Khun Kinn was a great leader till he did the greatest sin in his life and now he is nothing but a sinner. Big admires him but now he wanted to hurt Khun Kinn and he knew nothing in the world could hurt him as badly as what was on those tapes. 

Big had sworn his undying loyalty, his fealty. He wanted to lie. More than anything. He wanted to protect the Dragon's heart by betraying his trust.

But BIg found he was incapable of it. He looked him in the eye when he affirmed, "Yes sir, We found videos of Khun Porsche..But..Those..those.. can't..I.." Big stutters unable to collect words and looked at Vegas and Kim expecting them to shout at him for revealing the truth they wanted to hide.