𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤'𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐛:

.·:*¨༺🕷༻¨*:·.

| Mount Justice

November 11, 16:05 EST

The Team excluding Wally, hides in the dark, and the Cave lights are turned off in order to surprise the speedster.

"Recognized. Kid Flash. B-0-3. Zeta Tube network now offline due to extreme atmospheric conditions," the robotic voice announces.

"Whoa! I just made it," the redhead says in relief.

"Be a tragedy if I missed my own..."

"Surprise!" The Team cheers happily, along with Flash and Red Tornado.

"Wh-a-at! Oh, you guys! You shouldn't have," Wally gasps in fake astonishment.

"Right, not like you've been hinting for days or anything," Dick remarks with a grin.

"We made two cakes," M'gann states.

"Awesome! What will you guys eat?" Wally questions.

"We'll split the cupcake. Make a wish," the Martian speaks with a smile.

"Way ahead of you," the redhead responds, blowing out his candles.

The Team and Leaguers cheer for the speedster, applauding at the act.

"You know, if I tell you my wish it won't come true. But if you guess..." Wally says, the Martian holding out a slice of cake for him.

"Nope. Guess again," the speedster tells her with a grin.

Suddenly, M'gann kisses Wally on the forehead, shutting him up.

"Happy birthday," the Martian says with a smile, causing the look on Wally's face to make Artemis smirk.

Dick and Cindy walk over to Zatanna, Cindy offering the magician a slice of cake.

"You settling in here okay?" Cindy inquires concernedly as Zatanna gently takes the cake from her grasp.

"Oh, yeah. It's just like home," Zatanna replies unsure.