Show Of Lights- Katsuki 10 2/2

I'm back!!!! I Bet you thought u were lying 😁 I don't blame you!!
☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆
Time Skip: July 3rd
Katsuki Pov:
I can't believe her... How dare she, those puppy eyes were too much and she knows it.
Even though it might be a stretch, I decided to get in touch with her friends from Texas. I asked them if they wouldn't mind coming down for her and even offered to pay since I picked up a couple of odd jobs here and there. Unfortunately, only one friend was able to make it on such short notice, her name was Jada (Jay-Duh), I Venmoed her and picked her up from the airport.
"Sorry, do you mind staying in a hotel for the night? She doesn't know your here and I wanna surprise her. I can pay for it as well." I apologize for the inconvenience. "No, no I can pay for it, I figured that I would be anyway." she rejected my money "By the way, Katsuki right?" she started, I nodded "You're really sweet for doing this for her." she sat in the passenger seat as I put her things in the trunk.

I drove her to a good, but affordable hotel and made sure she was comfortable and set for the night, before I left she attempted to give me a hug for picking her up and dropping her off, etc. I quickly rejected them, of course, she reeked of strong perfume and I had to retire to a pregnant girlfriend, I did NOT have the time for that debacle.

I finally got back to the dorm around 11:00, when I walked into my room I saw Y/N sitting on bed "where were you?" "Had to run some errands," she said ok but in a suspicious tone and rolled over and bed, she so after fell asleep.

Time skip: The next day
Katsuki POV:
It's July 4th, it's go time I got up and made breakfast for the class, because I'm a nice person. After that I had Deku and Kaminari take Y/N out, so that's I could get Jada into the dorm and hide her.

No one's pov ( sorry)
Although all Y/N wanted to do today was relax in the bed she was bragged out to "have fun?" She didn't want to but after some arguing and annoying males she was now outside IN THE HEAT enjoying a popsicle,
"See that's wasn't so bad, was it" Deku said to you with a smile "it was, it's still like to be in my bed right now." You said leaning onto the Pikachu  looking male beside you "you mean Bakubro's bed" Kaminari corrected, earning an eye roll.
While all of this was going on Bakugou was rushing Jayda from the hotel room to the car, and to the dorms "why are you rushing" Jada  questioned the blonde " because she's not going to wanna stay outside for long, she'll get suspicious" your boyfriend answered. "D@mn why is your perfume so d@mn strong?" Bakugou questioned "whaaattt? I like it" shat answered "it's strong as hell, in gonna have to air the car out" he retorted, she only laughed.

One they finally made home Katsuki gave the go ahead to bring the pregnant teen back to the dorms. "Ok, she's on her way go hide in her room..... it's the 5th on the right of that hallway" Katsuki directed her,
(A/N: please don't come for meee I don't remember what it looks like and I can't find a good picture...)
She nodded and went her way while Katsuki sat on the couch and tried to look at comfortable and normal as possible. When she walked him she noticed her boyfriend and sighed "why?" Katsuki raised and eyebrow in confusion "Why did you make me go with them?!" She groaned "Because you need to get out some, walk around it's good for the baby" Katsuki came up with a quick and believable excuse "stillll it was sooooo hot" she complained "I'm sorry" the blonde apologized, "I know your tired but can you..... put your thing away in your room?" Katsuki asked she looked confused, as too why her was bothered by the shoes that she kicked off when she sat down.... But when she went to put her shoes away in her room she was met with a surprise, that was 5,4 with medium brow skin brown curly hair. Y/N froze in tracks "Hiiii Y/N!!" Jayda yelled hugging her. "How? Why? When? Who?" She questioned, "Plan, to surprise you, yesterday, Your baby daddy, Bakugou" Jada answered. "REALLY?!!!! OMG JAYYY, I MISSED YOOUUU!!!!" Y/N began to cry once she came to her senses, she cried and hugged for while before going into the common room.

Time Skip: That Night.
As you stood under the moon light cuddled under your boyfriend, he felt a weird thump on your stomach m at first you thought it was your boyfriend whose hand was placed there at the time. But humor felt it again only stronger, you soon came to realize that it was your baby, your mini me, "looks like our little one is saying hi," Katsuki chuckled, cupping your chin with one hand pulling your hand head towards his, he kissed you with his other hand on the side of your belly which was growing. "I love you and our baby, he kissed you again as another firework went off, painting the sky Orange and [ Enter Favorite Color]. "Ok love birds, remember to breathe" Jada snorted, making you and your beloved Boyfriend laugh.

Happy Fourth Of July🎆🎇🎆🎇
Hope you enjoyed
WORD COUNT: 950