Locked In - Kirishima 10

The two males sat silently in Izuku's office for what felt like an eternity.  Eijirou wasn't going to speak to Katsuki, who wasn't going to talk because he felt it wasn't his time to. So they sat in that office for 30 more minutes until Katsuki finally spoke up. "Listen, I have shit to do, so you do want to talk or what?" Katsuki leaned back in his chair with his arms folded waiting for a response. "If you're so busy why don't you just blow the door open?" This left Katsuki silent, he could just leave if he really wanted to, which he did, but he wanted to amends even more. He took a long sigh, stood up, and walked over to Eijirou. "Back the fuck away from me, unless you want another beating." Your husband was more than mad, he was more angry that all of thiswas going on.
"I just want this shit to be over... Bakugou, I'm not exactly mad, just stressed. I'd rather act like none of this is going on, than work it out." he put his hands over his eyes, to hide the tears forming in his eyes. "Well it's happening, it's better to address it head on then to ignore it. I'm sorry about the way you found out, I didn't mean for it to come out that way... You're my friend, and I didn't want you to get hurt." He handed your husband the box of tissues and leaned against the wall. "So you admit that I am your friend." He chuckled taking the box from their blonde. "Oh shut up." Katsuki offered Ejirou his hand, which he instantly too standing up with a smirk. "For your to be #1 I really fucked you up." wrapping his arm around Katsuki. "Stand back dumbass." Katsuki extended his arm towards the door, setting off and explosion and blasting off the door. "Deku's gonna kill you." the smirk on the blonde's head instantly faded. "Shit-"
"KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGOU!!!" as if on Que the greenette appeared with a terrifying expression.