What Did You Do? (Aizawa 8)

Y/N POV

"You remember Eri, right?" "yeah,
Shouta, what did you do?" he gave me a nervous laugh and explained to me that Eri has been living at the dorms with his students, "She needs a real home.... So I was thinking..." he trailed off. "If Eri could live with us til further notice. Like foster care," he said nervously, "and why didn't you say something earlier?" I rolled my eyes and walked off. "W-where are you going?!" he yelled after me, "we're leaving," I demanded.

It's not like I don't like Eri, and I don't mind her staying over, but it's the fact / he showed that fancy-ass house, and got me so excited, then sprung this    sh!t on me out of nowhere. "Y/N? At least look at me!" he sighed, "no" I snarled "Come on. What's wrong with Eri?" he pleaded "Nothing, I love Eri, but you could have told me earlier. I hate the fact that you waited until I was in a "good mood" to tell me such an important detail about the house."
He sighed, and stood in front of me. "I'm sorry, I wasn't sure how to tell you, so i decided to catch you in a good mood... but now I see that wasn't the best decision. I'm sorry" I nodded "Do you want me to reschedule the viewing for the other houses?" Shouta pulled out his phone, "Oh no, we're getting that house." He chuckled "Yes ma'am."

WE GOT TO 20K READS 😭😭😭😭🙏🏾🛐 THANK YALLI only started to write this bc I read another writer book and they (respectfully) got a lot of things wrong bout pregnancy and the process

I only started to write this bc I read another writer book and they (respectfully) got a lot of things wrong bout pregnancy and the process. I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to read this. SO THANK YOU