27.I Saw Nothing💫

And with those words, Atlas knew she was completely his. No more games, or half-ass attempts, she was all in. He walked over to the fridge and took out some ice cubes from the freezer, and placed them inside a bowl beside her.

"What are you doing?"

Octavia asked as she tried to sit up. Atlas gently pushed her down. To lie gently on the counter.

"You know that you trust me, or was that only smack talk to get into my pants? Let me take care of you. Let me fuck you until you can't even remember your name."

Atlas pleaded as Octavia tilted his head to meet her eyes.

"I trust you."

Octavia affirmed as Atlas took his shirt and used it as a blindfold. She was scared shitless, not that she would ever admit it. Trusting someone so completely when completely against her nature as an assassin

But for Atlas, she was willing to try, she would have to trust him enough to venture into the unknown. She heard the sound of crushing...ice? Her assumptions were proven true as he smiled at her.

"It's a bit weird that you have an ice craving right now."

Octavia said as Atlas chuckled. He likes the fact that he had her at a disadvantage. He wanted her to keep guessing right until the very second. It sounded se if he pushed the ice to one side of his mouth and replied.

"The ice isn't for me Little Assasin, it's for you."

Atlas clarified as she felt his cold lips touched her nipple. It felt as if a 1000-watt electrical volt ricocheted throughout her body. The contrast between his warm lips and the ice-coldness played havoc on her senses.

"Fuck Atlas, what are you doing to me?"

Octavia asked breathlessly as Atlas smiled.

"Hopefully making you fall deeper in love with me."

Atlas said as without another word his tongue latched onto her pussy. The scream tore from her, as it was just too much, the hotness of his mouth, burning her like the rich whiskey after the 3rd shit, combined with the chill of the ice mixed in with her juice, was too much for any man to bare. It was too much for her as well as she came on his tongue, hard, fast, and furiously.

"What a bad little assassin you are. Who told you that you come cone already? I'm not ready for you to come as yet, I'm not even halfway through pleasuring you."

Atlas complained as Octavia looked at him amused. She loved the position she was in as he lifted his head and met her eyes.

"You're crazy. I can't control when and how I come."

Octavia complained as Atlas tilted her hips and slapped her on her ass.

"Are you defying your Alpha?"

Atlas asked a hell of a lot turned on by her dominance. She was the one person he knew who would dare talk back to him, the only one who could. And be able to live to tell the tale...and he loved it.

"Of course not alpha. But we do know that I have no control over when I come."

Octavia noted as Atlas smirked at her.

"That's right, I control your orgasms. You're not allowed to come without my permission."

Atlas said as he positioned her beneath him, and his head disappeared between her legs. He lapped at her pussy like a cat loves to lap up milk.

She was his and he wanted her as much as he need his next breath. She tasted like nectar and had a sweet tanginess that had become his favorite flavor.