Panic Attacks

This is fannon! A lot of things in these storys might not be cannon! just a heads up!
(Rengiyuu)

Giyuu pov:
Giyuu hugged his haori tightly, as he curled up in a ball as sobs shook his body. He lay there as memories of his dead loved ones flashed infront of his eyes.
Nee-san...
Sabito...
Makomo...
I'm.....I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to save you....
I-It's my fault your dead....
"CAW CAWW! HASHIRA..... PILLAR.... MANSION.... MEETING... PILLAR.... NOW!!" Kanzaburo struggled to make out as he flew by. Giyuu slowly got up, and stumbled to the bathroom. His eyes we're puffy and red. He wiped his face with a warm cloth, put on his haori, grabbed his katana, and headed to the meeting.
He slowly walked into the meeting tightly holding the sleeves of his haori. He stood in the corner away from everyone like normal.
"Moshi~ Moshi~! Tomioka-san! Why are you holding your haori so tightly? Your hands are turning white." Kocho the insect hashira asked pointing out. Giyuu froze, his hands were shaking as he looked down at her finally.
"I-I..." His voice broke. Juat then the doors to the mansion opened, and the Ubuyashiki children walked out, saving Giyuu from further investigation from Kocho.
"The master of this mansion has arrived," they said in sink. All of the hashiras bowed down as the master emerged from the mansion.
"You look well master," Shinazugawa said.
AWWW! I WANTED TO SAY THATTT! Mitsuri thought.
"Thank you, Sanemi," the master smiled. Giyuu was struggling to fight back tears, and keep his breathing steady.
- After the meeting -
They all stood up to leave.
"Tomioka-san~?" Kocho said twirling around to see him already speed walking towards the water estate.
"What the hells wrong with him?" Obanai said as they watched him leave.
"Yeah... His heart was beating super fast during the whole meeting, and he was breathing fast aswell, it was really distracting," Uzui said crossing his arms.
"Perhaps we should check on him!" Rengoku said loudly with his normal smile on his face.
"Yeah, no." Obanai said stocking off with Mitsuri running after him.
"I'm afraid I am buzy," Gyomei (Idk how to spell his other name 💀). also walking off.
"I have to go back to help Kanao as we were training," Kocho said with her fake smile plastered on her face. "But please tell me if you find him!"
It was only Rengoku, Uzui, and Shinazugawa left there as everyone else had left.
"No thanks!" Shinazugawa said walking off.
"I've got to get back to my flashy wives" Uzui said running off.
Might aswell go check on him, Rengoku thought.

He knocked on the water estate's door, "Tomioka?"
"Go a-away!" He said voice breaking.
"Tomioka, are you alright?" Rengoku said getting worried. Rengoku heard soft sobs coming from inside. "Tomioka? I'm going to come in."
He open the door to see Giyuu on the floor holding his haori, blood stained bandges covered his wrists (you know why, and if u don't ur too young to be here ❤️). Giyuu no longer cared what he thought of him at the moment. He was hyperventilating, and shaking as tears flowed down his face.
"Tomioka!?" Rengoku said closing the door behind him quickly. He neeled down next to him, and sat Giyuu up. "Tomioka?" Giyuu finally looked at him, and Rengoku just saw pure fear, and guilt in his eyes. He hugged him.
"I-I..." Giyuu choked out as more sobs overtook him. He started shaking again. Rengoku shushed him well rubbing his back (good older brother vibes ❤️). Once Giyuu calmed down a bit Rengoku let go of him.
"Wheres your first aid stuff?" Rengoku said letting go of Giyuu.
"I-In T-*hic*The k-kitchen *hic*," he mumbled. Rengoku stood up and walked into the kitchen. On the counter there was a razor stained with dried blood. Rengoku walked over picking up the razon and throwing it in the trash. He grabbed some bandges from the cabinet, and walked back to Giyuu.
"Come on" he he said helping Giyuu up and walking him into the bathroom. He took a cloth he grabbed from the kitchen and wetted it. He took of Giyuu's bandges to reveal his shredded arms.
Rengoku's eyes widened when he saw them. "Why..." he said quietly, before running it under the water. Giyuu gasped at the cold water in his cuts. Rengoku began to slowly clean them. Giyuu winced at the pain, but didn't say anything. After Rengoku finished he wrapped his wrists in some new bandages. Giyuu looked up at him his eyes filled with tears.
"I-I'm *hic* sorry, Rengo-"
"Call me Kyojuro!" Rengoku interrupted.
"I'm s-sorry *hic*, Ky-Kyojuro..." He said softly.
"Don't be sorry, Tomioka!" He said his smile returning to his face.
"Y-you can call me Giyuu..." he said looking down.
"alright Giyuu!" Rengoku said. " would you like to come hang out with me and Tengen later?"
Giyuu nodded surprised he wanted him there.

(847 Words)
🌊😭❤️ I love Giyuu so Fvcking much ❤️😭🌊