Can't swim? (pt. 1)

3rd person:

Giyuu sat ouside on the bench overlooking the pond. He didn't like being with the other hashira, as they often ignored, and teased him. It all went to his head very fast, but he had gotten good at hiding his emotions, unless he was already close to breaking. He sighed collecting his thoughts.
"Ara~ Ara~! Tomioka-san, what are you doing out here alone?" Kocho, the insect hashira asked him. He jumped startled, falling into the water. Kocho giggled at how surprised he was, thinking he'd resurface in a couple seconds. Meanwhile, Giyuu was panicked knowing he couldn't swim, desperately splashing around.
He managed to pop his head out choking out a "help," before sinking down. Kocho was startled by this running over, and pulling him out. She pulled him on to the grass, looking back at his unconscious body. She crawled over to his neck feeling his pulse.

Kocho pov:
I put to fingers on his pulse feeling it drop fast. I knew I couldn't carry him as I'm not strong enough. I desperately looked around spotting Uzui, and Rengoku on the path a little ways away.
Knowing this was my only chance at saving his life, I screamed at them, "UZUI! RENGOKU! I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING VERY URGENTLY!!!" They jumped back a little startled as I never yell unless necessary. They jogged over pretty fast.
"Kocho is something wrong?" Uzui arrived first as he was faster.
I pointed to the unconscious Tomioka, "Can you carry him to the butterfly mansion?" He nodded his eyes wide as he saw Tomioka, sopping wet, and unconscious. He picked him up, and the three of us ran over to the butterfly mansion.

Giyuu pov:
I felt my self being picked up off the ground, and hoisted onto someone's shoulder. The next thing I knew I felt a bed beneath me, and lots of commotion around me. I struggled to open my eyes, but I eventually got them to flutter open. I looked around my vision still blurred. I blinked a couple time focusing on the person above me. Kocho eventually came into focus, her normal fake smile absent from her face. She looked down at me relieved. I tried to sit up, feeling someone else's hand push me down. I looked over to my left, seeing Rengoku, and Uzui sitting there.
"R-Rengoku? Uzui? K-Kocho?" I say softly as I struggle to speak, "W-what happened?..." I ask trying to remember what got me in here. Was it a demon attack? No, I'm not wearing any bandges... Did I pass out? No, my body wouldn't be this numb.... What the hell happened?...
"You almost drowned, Tomioka..." Rengoku said, worry filling his normal cheerful eyes.
"W-what?" I almost drowed? Then the memories flood back into my head. I rub my temples as pain shoots through my head. I lay my head back down, as my neck starts to ache, from straining to see them. I roll onto one side feeling my eyes get heavy. I give into the feeling falling asleep.

Pt. 2?
I hoped you all liked this one!
(528 words including this sentence)