Ill physically & mentally (Pt. 2 of "Can't swim")

*Giyuu fluff*

3rd person pov:
After Giyuu fell asleep Kocho gathered some medicine to help him regain his strength, putting them on the table next to him. Then she rushed back out of the room to help other injured demon slayers.
"Geez is she always this busy?" Uzui turned to Rengoku trying to lighten the mood. Rengoku shrugged, she was the only available medic in the area so it made sense she was busy. He turned his focus back to Giyuu.
"Do you think he'll be alright? He's been out for almost 4 hours," Rengoku asked nervously glancing over to Uzui, then back to the unconscious Giyuu.
Uzui's face dropped as he looked back over at him. "If I being honest, I'm not sure..." The room fell silent as the crickets through the open window where the only things making sound. Both men had chosen to stay, even though Kocho had said she'd handle it. Uzui had sent a crow back to his wives telling them a coworker had a slight accident, and he needed to stay late. Just then they heard a muffled groan, snapping both men out of their thoughts.
"Tomioka?" Rengoku said nervously. Giyuu flipped over to face them, his eyes fluttering open. He looked terrible, his face was much paler than usual, his normal dark blue eyes looked hazy, and unfocused, and he had no energy.
"Your awake!" Uzui sat up quickly grabbing they tray of medicine next to the bed. Rengoku stood up helping Giyuu sit up in the bed. Giyuu brought his knees up to his chest resting his head on them. His head throbbed, he felt terrible.
"Tomioka? Are you alright?" Worry creeping back into Rengoku's voice. Giyuu shook his head tired of pretending to be okay. Rengoku walked up next to him, lifting his head up to feel his forehead (Older brother vibes 😭). He slowly set his head down on the pillows, trying to relax him. Giyuu liked this, though he would never admit it. He felt appreciated, which was a first in a while, he opened his eyes again focusing on Rengoku.
"Tomioka, you're ill," he said softly sitting back down in the chair. Giyuu nodded bluntly, not knowing what else to say or do. Just the Kocho scurried back into the room, obviously exhausted from the running around.
"Ah! Tomioka-san, your awake," she said walking over to him.
"He's ill, Kocho," Rengoku informed Kocho. She nodded tying back his bangs from his face. Giyuu looked down embarrassed from being babyed. She grabbed a cold cloth from a cabinet nearby placing it onto his forehead. He felt shivers run through his body, as the cloth touched him.
"....t-thank.....y-you....." He said softly looking at all of them. They nodded relieved.
"I'll go inform Master that Tomioka-san isn't in the right condition to work-" Kocho said he fatigue showing through her smile.
"No it's alright, you should get some sleep. I'll go," Uzui said standing up, and walking out the door before Kocho could argue with him. She sighed slightly relieved her day was over.
"Will you be alright Rengoku-san?" She asked turning her attention to him. He nodded as she walked out the door, bidding him a good night. Once the door clicked shut, he looked back down at Giyuu who was staring straight at him.
"I-I'm sorry for t-the tro-trobl-ble..." he stammered shivering. Goosebumps rose on his skin as shivers ran through his body.
"It's quite alright!" Rengoku said happily, handing him another blanket see that he was cold. Giyuu nodded his thanks embarrassed. Before Rengoku could ask if he needed anything else he had fallen asleep.

(624 words)
YAY FLUFF!!! PT. 3 comming soon!