II: The Encounter

♡♡♡

                           ♡♡♡

SHE RUNS THROUGH THE HALLWAY, making sure to get as fast as possible to her dorm, being embarrassed in her white short nightgown. She laughs to herself on the run, thinking about what will be if she falls. She arrives at the door, quickly unlocking it, hoping no one saw her. She sees her spilled coffee on the white coffee table, she scoffs as there is no maid here anymore to clean up after her. Her mother was a trauma surgeon, and her father was a famous CEO. Her father was always wealthy, while her mother grew up in a poor village in Montargis, France.

She heads to her room, skipping and jumping over the pile of clothes.
She needs to clean up immediately.
Kasia opens the drawer, revealing her tiny set of lingerie. She grabs them, and picks up an oversized blue shirt with grey boxers that belong to her older brother Andre. Kasia heads to the bathroom, revealing herself infront of the mirror.

She gets in the bathtub, immediately feeling the hot water sting as she slightly jumps. She didn't have a problem with her water before.

"That's weird", it's unusual because no one- oh. It's the new neighbour. Great.
Does he really have to shower at the same time I am? God!

She grumbles in frustration as the water gets cold. "This can't be normal", she thought.

Out of anger, she instantly pushes the knob of the faucet, the water instantly going hot, meaning for the neighbour it's going to be cold. She hears the water above her stop, she smiles to herself devilishly. After the shower, she gets herself to clean up the house a bit. Feeling refreshed, she gets herself to work on her book.

Kasia is a well known artist and writer. All she sees in her future is writing or painting and sketching.
What no one knows about Kasia is that the loves to write songs.

She has about 10 papers underneath her work desk. No one knows about that. Kasia starts typing on her laptop, on the balcony with her feet on the railing, sipping coffee. Her brother Andrè lives in California with his childhood bestfriend Lucas. She remembers she needs to pay him a visit, they havent seen eachoter in 2 months. Andre loves motorcycles, cars, partys... hes overrall the party animal, the complete opposite of Kasia.

She turns on her phone calling her brother, he instantly picked up.

"Hey! Whats my favourite sister doing?" His cheerful voice makes her wanna jump in happiness. She loves seeing her loved ones happy.

"Im your only sister, Andre" she says rolling her golden eyes while smiling hearing his laugh.

"Anyways, what are you up to this weekend?" She says taking a sip of her coffee. "Actually, nothing. I thought of visiting you because Lucas went on vacation with his family, so its really boring here." He replies.

"Oh, so you think of me only when you're bored?" She says jokingly knowing its not the truth.

"Of course, Sia. What'd you expect?" He says, fooling her back.