CHAPTER THREE - A PIMP NAMED FONTAINE

MONDAY

Lucci the French Bulldog snorts like a pig as she sniffs around the quiet bedroom. Sunlight softly shines through the open blinds above the queen size bed. Vehren's snore is loud enough to startle the dog. She hops on the bed, sniffing the black cover up to his foot. The dog circles before falling by his leg.

Vehren wakes up, lashes separating to reveal his sunrise eyes. They're in a daze, desolate of awareness. After a few blinks, his pupils shrink. He rolls over and sits up, staring at the dog who looks back at her owner. Vehren smacks her butt a few times, then stretches and yawns.

Once he's out of bed, he takes his phone off the charger and wonders into the living room. Every morning starts with a wake and bake. Nine minutes past ten, the usual time for him to wake up despite not getting home until three AM. He flips on the television, commands the remote to turn on The Kardashians on Hulu, and takes a rip from the bong.

On his phone, he browses Twitter. It's flooded with nudity from strippers and pornstars, amature and professional. He composes selfies from the night and makes a post about his birthday. "Only the baddest bitches are on this stage! Happy birthday to me! Don't tell me I didn't slay." He wrote and published.

He scrolls down his feed liking pornography until he comes across a retweet from Reggie Streets. He's going on tour. The tweet makes Vehren cringe out loud, if he could dislike he would. In the comments, people cheer this guy on despite knowing he's a piece of trash. However, there is one comment that Vehren likes.

"Love that Reggie is still getting love even though he literally posted revenge porn of his ex-girlfriend." An argument has brewed underneath this statement. Vehren gets off on the anger of Reggie's fans and the straight facts this person gave back. They remain calm throughout the spam of hateful words. Vehren follows the girl and moves on to the next post.

He smiles at his co-worker from down below. Sevena Cande, the Black and Russian girl who uploaded a new video on her OnlyFans. Vehren retweets her post, adding a heart for the caption. When he clicks the link, it takes him to the app. Sevena is in a shiny, pink swimsuit swinging her hips sensually for the camera. There are over three-hundred likes, equivalent to what Vehren gets on a good day.

On his profile, Vehren has gained fifty new subscribers within the night, totally his follower count at five thousand on the dot. He takes a selfie with the bong, making a post saying thanks to his followers for getting him to such a high number. In the messages, fans ask for private videos. They've sent him five or ten dollars within their message. Vehren responds to each one, promising not only a video, but a live stream soon. A rarity his fans would appreciate.

By the time a half hour rolled by, Vehren got up from his spot to the bathroom. For most of the shower, he focuses on his hair, pampering and conditioning the dark strains. He shaves his pubic hair, all of it, including the hard to reach places. Outside of the shower, he air dries in front of the sink. The scale says one-sixty-six, which satisfies him. He's mainly made of muscle and silicone. Brushing his teeth and grooming his face takes him another twenty minutes.

Out of the bathroom, he prepares a protein shake in the kitchen completely naked. Whey protein powder, milk, strawberries, bananas, chocolate, and finally ice all blend together in a fury. He takes a sip and nods in approval. He puts the shake into a cheetah travel cup and heads to his bedroom.

Lucci follows him, having a little sneeze attack as he waddles to the back. Vehren asks her if she okay and allows her to go in first. He prepares an outfit for the day, a simple green tank and black skinny jeans will do. Nothing too revealing or crazy, he has an impression to make. He slides his black socked feet into fresh, white Nikes with a gold chain on the back. A cross dangles down his protruding collarbone, he straightens it in the mirror coated with pictures. His eyes land on Eris sitting on a pink bike. He smiles.