𝟎𝟏𝟏

DESPITE HOW MUCH IRIS HAD explained of the encounter between her and Jaeon from the other day to her friends, and emphasized on the fact that nothing more has taken place between them other than the exchanging of a few words, her friends would not stop teasing her, especially Sua and Naelea who claimed to have witnessed some spark between them.

Though Soojin partook in some of the teasing here and there, she stopped when she saw how annoyed Iris got from it. Jugyeong on the other hand tried not to involve herself in the matters between the four friends too much. Infact Iris realized that Jugyeong was acting slightly distant these days.

Ever since the fight in the cafeteria took place and the crazy rumors of the love square began, the Lim girl had been acting off. She wasn't as talkative with Iris as she usually was, and she didn't hang around her that much either. When she was there though, she always seemed nervous for some reason. As though she were scared of her? Which made no sense whatsoever to her.

She was acting super suspicious. Was there something she was hiding?

It didn't help that all the Lim girl seemed to do now was be around Suho 24/7. Iris had believed just a couple days again that Suho disliked Jugyeong as he disliked almost everyone and every girl. But after the little accident she had with Jugyeong in the Chemistry lab, all she seemed to notice was Suho, whose attention was strangely always on Jugyeong.

Where she went, his eyes followed. Where she wasn't, he didn't seem to be either. It was weird.

Even though Iris wasn't too fond about their newfound friendship, she couldn't understand why that was affecting their friendship, or why Suho was acting so distant all of a sudden. Could she have unknowingly done something to upset him?

Had she said something? Do something she shouldn't have?

Iris sighed to herself as she ran a hand through her locks as she strolled around the park. The walk she had  hoped would give her a break from her never ending thoughts wasn't seemingly working.

It was currently eight in the evening, meaning it had been an hour since she had left for the walk, an hour since her mind had been consumed on thoughts about Suho and Jugyeong.

Iris sighed once again. It was probably better if she headed home, seeing that she was just tiring herself out from this wall, and not actually accomplishing anything other than making herself even more miserable than she had initially been.

Iris turned on her feet, to head back to where she came from. But a particular Han who had spotted her from just a few blocks away had other thoughts in mind, "Lors? Is that you." he called out causing Iris to freeze in her tracks at the voice.

Hesitant, Iris turned her head to see an excited Seojun jogging towards her, "It is!"

Iris however wasn't as excited as the boy by his presence, and her rolling her eyes only further indicated this annoyance, "What're you doing out so late?"

Iris crossed her arms, "I could ask you the same thing."

Seojun didn't take offence to her tone and simply laughed as he crossed his arms back to mock her, "I asked you first."

When he didn't respond to Iris' statement, Iris felt herself grow impatient, "I wanted to clear my head." she explained as she began walking on her feet once again in hopes of getting rid of the Han boy.

But ofcourse, she should've known better than to expect such a thing to happen. "I feel you on that."

The two walked in silence for a while. Nobody uttering a single word and though Seojun seemed to feel awkward by how tense the atmosphere had gotten, Iris had preferred for it to be that way as she wasn't in the mood for much talking. It went on like that for a while, maybe ten minutes or more, before Seojun decided to say whatever he had been mustering up the courage to say.