Chapter 1: The one with the sharper fangs will win

At night in town, a girl with short white hair, wearing a school uniform named Hitomi Uzaki was walking in town on her phone. Then all of a sudden, a van came nearby, a guy grabs her and snatches her into the van.

Hitomi: AAH!

The van then drives fast as it could down the road.

An individual, sitting on a motorcycle, witnessed the vehicle going passed him with the captured girl, and quickly rides the motorcycle to chase after the van to save her.

In the back of the van, a group of guys have her pinned down with grins on their faces. One guy has his hand on the girl's mouth, as her muffled screams were still heard.

???: We did it! Got ourselves a high school girl!

???: Holy crap! I think we got a winner!

???: Rip her clothes off!

One guy, rips open her collar shirt, revealing her crop top, and large breasts.

???: Damn! Her tits are huge!

???: Awesome!

Yuya, who's driving the van realizes the whole situation. He knew it was wrong, but too scared to say something.

Yuya: N-no... Why? Why is this happening? Why is this?

???: Yo, Nomoto! Head towards Chichibu! We'll dump her after we have some fun first.

Yuya: You know, Houjo, you invited me to go out and pick up, girls, but this is like a crime, isn't it? Maybe we shouldn't-

Houjo: Don't be a pansy. You're guilty too.

Hitomi: No!

???: Don't worry, you'll get a turn once we're done. I mean you are a virgin, after all.

The curtain was closed.

???: Do it! Do it!

One of them rips the sleeve off her jacket.

???: I like it when they struggle.

The girl has her hand raised.

Yuya immediately hits the brakes, stopping the van. His head was leaning against the steering wheel, making horn blare, while taking a deep breath.

Yuya: I'm sorry. I can't go through-

Hitomi peeks from the curtain.

Hitomi: Keep going.

He jumped a bit.

Yuya: There's no time. Just drive where I tell you. Say yes if you understand.

Yuya: Yes. Um, what happened to Houjo?

Hitomi: I don't know which one of them is Houjo, but they're all dead.

Yuya: Huh?

He looked back.

Hitomi: Just drive already if you don't want to die too. Also, it's better if you don't look behind these curtains.

 Also, it's better if you don't look behind these curtains