Chapter 2: Spiky Situation

Aftermath of the fight with Leo. Everything is red with dead bodies of the rapists that in the van, which leads to more bodies in the junkyard. A furry foot appeared on the corpse's face, that is the Ratel herself.

Hitomi: Well, you got to live.

She turns her head with a menacing grin on her face, with red eyes.

Hitomi: You goddamn sex offender.

--------------------------------------------------

Yuya wakes up in cold sweat from a nightmare.

Yuya: Huh? It was a dream? Oh, right. It was all just a dream.

His hand just touched something warm, as he turns and witnesses he touched the back of Hitomi's shoulder, while she and you are sleeping together in another futon next to his. She's got bandages on her cheeks and her arms that you patched her up. She snuggled with you and cuddled together. Yuya screamed loud in the apartment, that made woke you up and reflex. Hitomi yawns getting up  from his scream.

Hitomi: Keep it down. Don't scream into my ear. I'll kill you.

Yuya: It wasn't...a dream.

(Y/n): Nope, it was real.

Flashback

It was last night. Yuya just witnessed Hitomi's triumph over the Leo. She turns to him.

Hitomi: Well, looks like I don't need you anymore.

She brought up her claws as she's walking towards him. The next thing he did was jump on her, thanking her.

Yuya: You saved me!

Hitomi: What the hell?

Yuya: Thank you so much!

Hitomi: Get off me! I'll kill you!

You intervened.

(Y/n): Okay, too close, buddy.

You pulled him off of her.

(Y/n): Now, Hitomi, let me patch you up.

Hitomi: I'm fine. These will heal on their own.

(Y/n): But you're still a girl after all.

She sighs, turning back to human form. Her phone rings, then she picks it up and answer.

Hitomi: Yes? Mr. Shidou! Yes! No, not yet! I will take care of him right now!

You hold her hand that was reaching to Yuya's face, just to wait for Shidou's command.

Hitomi: What? Yes? Yes? This guy?

She became shocked then glanced at Yuya with a disappointed expression.

(Y/n): What did he say?

Flashback Over

Yuya: 'I was forced to show them back to my room for some reason. Something about no regular hospitals.'

'