Babies

Heyyyyyy... how y'all doinnnn

MY BABIES!!!! MOTHER CAME BACK FOR YOU!!!!

No crazy excuse for my absence I'm just lazy and sad 🤭

But if you love me you'll forgive me my children ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anyways, I'm going to start the chapter off with a lil recap from the last chapter of his angel :)

———————

"Klaus. You need to listen to them." Hayley says, refusing to meet my eyes, her hand resting on her stomach.

"Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift...of sensing when a girl is pregnant." Sophie says, looking directly at me.

My heart drops.

Tears blur my vision as I piece together the weird symptoms I had experienced the past few weeks.

My hand goes to my stomach without my command.

"What?" Is all Nik can think to say.

"Niklaus...Ivy is carrying your child." Elijah states.

"And she's not the only one." Sophie chimes in.

My stomach lurches as my face scrunches up in confusion.

The confusion turns into betrayal and absolute heartbreak as Sophie looks pointedly at Hayley.

Hayley looks like she's about to speak when she sees the look on my face, but I put my hand up to stop her.

I turn to Nik slowly. "What is she talking about?" I question, my voice breaking.

"I don't know, Angel! She is lying! I never touched her." Nik defends himself.

"So she's pregnant with your baby and you never touched her? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?" I say, tears leaking from my eyes.

Nik reaches forward to wipe them from my face but I step back, avoiding him.

"Ivy, my love. I swear to you, I have never even thought of another woman like that since the day I met you. The thought of being with someone else is repulsive. You are the only girl I want. You have to believe me." Nik begs.

He sounds so sincere. I don't know what to think.

"Are you sure it's Nik's?" I ask Hayley, desperately hoping it's not true.

"I'm sure." Hayley says gently.

"You've been with someone else, admit it!" Nik demands angrily.

"Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" Hayley argues.