Chapter 2

Sai was pressing her forehead to ease out the pain but it seems only to be worsen. And more over tomorrow is test of Osteology which increases her stress. She was startled when she felt the rough palm over her forehead but soon calmed realising it's none other than her husband.

Sai hold his wrist and asked while turning her head to face him, " Aap ko to sona chahiye na Virat sir, to aap itne raat gaye jaag kyun rahe hain ? "

Virat : Tumne sach kaha ki mujhe abhi sona chahiye tha, par meri patni to nahi so rahi na to main kaise so jaun ?

" Are main so nahi sakti, kal mera important test hain aur agar main so gayi to pakka fail ho jaungi. Aur to aur ... ", She couldn't say anything more when he placed his index finger on her lips, indicating not to say anything. She glanced at his finger which is almost touched her lips, before looking at him.

" Shuuuu ! Bohot bolti ho tum. Pata hain mujhe ki kal tumhara important test hain magar aise stress ke saath padhai nahi hoti hain Sai. Bas 15 minute ! ", With this he started massaging her scalp in circular motion, gently tugging on hair and then realising it.

She looses herself as his fingers started doing magic, her migraine pain started to faded away along with the noisy thoughts about next day. Slowly she melted as the massage has opened up all her knots. A soft smile crept on her face which is not fake, not for anyone but for herself.

Her head slowly bowed down while he was busy in combing her hairs softly with fingers as she falls into deep sleep after tiring day. He bends forward little and chuckled seeing her sleeping with cute small pout looking cutie pie.

After laying her down and covering her with quilt, he offs all the alarms of her phone and falls asleep on other side of loc, while peeping through the gaps to sees her clutching the quilt ends in tiny fist with some fringes falling on her face.

---

Downstairs, all ladies are present including trimurti except Sai and Patralekha. Well Bhawani asked everyone to be present in hall by 8 in morning and it's has been around 9 still there is no sign of both. Ashwini and Shivani just wished Patralekha doesn't come downstairs before Sai or else Bhawani won't leave chance to taunt Sai for being late.

Sai dash downstairs in red organza saree with wet hairs, looking ethereal beauty just in pink lipbalm, eyes lined with kajal, small studs and nuptial chain. She takes sit beside Ashwini who started explaining about the Puja while wondering why Bhawani didn't started the drama.

" Sorry badi mami, pata nahi ankh hi nahi khuli ! ", Patralekha said as soon she reached downstairs, after applying the tones of makeup still looking horrible in that blood red colour lips.

Bhawani : Koi baat nahi Patralekha. Ho jata hain kabhi kabhi ...

Hearing her, Shivani rolled her eyes and murmured under her breath which was heard by Ashwini and Sai, " hypocrisy ki bhi hadd hoti hain bhai. Agar Sai 5 minutes bhi late ho jati to yeh log tane marte thakte nahi. Huh ! " Sai looked towards her thali after hearing, knowing it's the fact.

" Sai bhabhi apne alta nahi lagaya ? ", Karishma asked after noticing Sai's legs which caught attention from others. Sai checked her feets and told, " Nahi Karishma, mujhe allergy hain isiliye maine nahi lagaya ... "

" Aur kitne bahane hain tumhare paas Sai. Har baar kuchna kuch hota hi hain, itni najuk si kali ho tum ? ", Patralekha said sarcastically after hearing Sai's reason which started the Mahabharata. Bhawani and elders started pressurizing to apply alta before going for Puja while Sai is firm on her decision not applying the alta.

Omkar and Ninad holds Sai's wrist in tight grip while Sonali is moving towards Sai who is still struggling in their hold while tears forming in ger doe eyes with their tight grip. She never imagined that one day she would be forced like this to do something against her will and felt like crying out.

" What the hell ! ", The shocked yet loud voice boomed in the hall and everyone looked towards the entrance only to find very shocked Virat standing there in his uniform. Well he went to headquarters as he gets the call in morning from his seniors.

Sai looked towards him and couldn't help but tears rolled down from her eyes and felt the holds on her wrist loosen. Sai don't know what happened but she finds herself throwing on him, crying out aloud while tightening the hold as he would vanish if she loosen the hold.

He was shocked to the core seeing his own family treating Sai like this. His trance break up when someone just jumped over him stumbling little a back only to find it's none other than his wife. He rapped his muscular arms around her fragile body protectively while rubbing her back to calming her down.

While he was murmuring the soft words in her ears with soft pecks but his eyes turning red in anger while eyeing everyone present in hall including Ashwini, Shivani and Mohit. Seeing his blood red eyes, filled with anger shiver passed down through their spine knowing how dangerous he is.

----------------------------------

Precape ~

" Maine faisla kar liya hain, main aur meri patni quarters mein rahenge ! "

----------------------------------

Back with next chapter. I hope you loves this update ☺️.

I really don't know if people actually celebrates basant panchami that's why i changed it into Vat-savitri Puja and added what if Virat witnessed this side of his family as show never let it happens ...

How is the update is ? Let me know in comments section ...

Next update in 80+ votes and 40+ comments !

---

Published on 6 July 2023
Word Counts : 1100 +

- Chanchu ❤️

°°°

Just the thought of another FF which was in canva ...

What you think about this one ? Would you like to read it or not ? Do tell me in comments section ...