Chapter 3

" Shuuuu ... Sai bas baba ", Virat whispered softly in Sai's ears while rubbing her back and hairs with innumerous pecks over her hairs. Her sobs subsided gradually but still hugging him tightly while clutching his collar and face buried in his shoulder, tears rolling down continuously.

Whole family witnessed the affection and care of Virat for his wife, some are happy and some are scared about his reaction yet didn't shows it but someone is just burning in jealousy seeing them hugging like this and clutches the thali which results the cut her skin but no-one is giving her attention even though she hissed in pain.

Sai whose sobs subsided again started crying feeling Virat pulling a back and tighten her hold on him, while shaking her head in denial and blabbered while getting hyperventilating , " Nai nai .... mat jao ! " Clinging more over him, not leaving any space between them even for air to pass.

" Nahi ja raha, kahi nahi ja raha main. Yahi par hun, tumhare paas ... ", Virat whispered softly tried to reassured his wife who again started crying uncontrollably while rubbing her back. His hearts clenched seeing his Gadchiroli express and badbad-devi like this.

" Sai tum apna yeh nat ... ", Patralekha opened her mouth to taunt Sai being jealous but couldn't say further as loud voice or to say roar boomed in whole Chavan Niwas of very angry Virat who has witnessed how his elders ill-treat his wife in his absence.

" Chup Patralekha ! Ek lafz nahi ... ", He warned her in dangerously voice while threatening pointing his index finger in warning manner while shiver passed everyone's spine and Sai started shivering in his warmth and plastered herself more in him.

He closed his eyes feeling shivering Sai against him and picked up Sai in his arms without wasting a second and started walking towards the stairs, while her face is buried in his shoulder still weeping. He stopped at starting of stairs and said in such a cold tone which somewhere warned Chavans regarding upcoming storm.

Virat : Baat karni hain mujhe aap sabse !

- Sairat's room -

Virat settled on bed with his wife on his lap, both legs are dangling from one side and face being buried in his shoulder still shedding tears. His main focus is on calming her down as it will affect her health, that's why he didn't asked her about anything for now.

The silence in the room broke by Sai who called out Virat in breaking voice without making any move to break the hug, " Vir....at s....ir ! " Hearing her broken tone he gets alert and whispered still caressing her back, " Shuuuu ... main huna yaha mera bachcha ! "

Hearing him, she started weeping again but still spoke shuttering badly being scared, " Maine mana kiya tha par ... par fir bhi vo mere saath jabar....dasti kar raha tha ... muj...jhe nahi hain pasand yeh sab ... ghin ... aati ... hain muj.....he jab bhi vo jagtap mere ka....reeb aata hain ... mai...ne ... mana .... kiya ... "

She couldn't complete and started weeping uncontrollably leaving Virat shocked. He instantly pulled her for hug and tried to console her, while he find it's hard to digest the fact his elders is reason behind her this condition. He felt anger bubbling inside him, his hand turned into fist while concluding why her health is deteriorating.

His eyes filled with tears not only because of Sai's painful wailing but also due to regret for leaving her alone here knowing that elders only taunts her. It pained him seeing his beloved wife who is Gadchiroli's sherni, broken like this in his arms.

Shuting his eyes, he let the tears rolled remembering her red eyes filled with tears when she looked towards him, all because of so called elders of Chavan Niwas. He pecked her hairs softly as she snuggled more into his warmth and breaks the hug somehow.