chapter 3

" means talking - "yo kiyotaka"

' means thinking - 'fufufu kiyotaka ayanokoji'

______________________________________

Chapter 3 - equality

I know this is kind of sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment.
I want your honest opinion.

Are people equal or not?

Ryuen: "tch what a boring question. Of course people are not equal"

Koenji: "dragon-boy is correct. People are not equal as you can see by my greatness, while you people should just be grateful that you're able to bask in my greatness"

Rs: 'tch cocky bastard'

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those who clamor for men and women to always be considered equal. As a result, we raised the employment rate for women, we made specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in a family register. The public opinion of people with disabilities has also changed. We’re now told that we should not use the term “disabled people” when referring to them, so as not to discriminate. Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.

Ryuen: "kukuku see that Loli he's referring to you" ( he says as arisu just ignores him )

Arisu: "fufufu who ever this person is, he's certainly correct about a lot of things, people always tries to change things as people are "all equal" and should be treated with such equality, but they should just realized that there is no such thing as equal"

Ichinose: "I agree with arisu-san, as I think to be human is to be unequal. As everybody has there own advantages and disadvantages"

Ryuen: "kukuku who would have thought that Ms I want to be friends with everyone, will believe that people are unequal"

Ichinose: "ryuen just because I'm nice to everyone and wants to be there friend does not mean I always think positive, I know people are unequal and I'm fine with that"

Ike: "yo bro you understanding any of these equality talk?" ( He wispers to sudo )

Sudo: "nah bro I'm as confuse as you" ( he wispers back )

Ike: "ha glad I'm not the only one who's lost"

Horikita: "can you quiet down, I'm trying to listen" ( she says as she sends glares to the two boys way )

Ike: "ah sorry sorry"

Sudo: "sorry horikita-san"

But is that true? I have my doubts. If men and women have different
abilities, then their roles should also differ. People with disabilities are still disabled, no matter what polite euphemisms you use. No matter how you try to avert your eyes, the meaning of the word does not change.

Tachibana: what do you think of these president-san?

Manabu: "I have to agree with this person, the men and women have there own abilities and this are unequal, and with disability I also agree, no matter how polite or how much you change the word the meaning will stay the same"

Manabu: "why do you ask tachibana? Do you have a different opinion on this hmm?"

Tachibana: "ah no president, it's just I wanted to hear you're answer is all"

So, my answer would be, “No, we are not equal.” To be human is to be unequal. Equality does not exist.

Arisu: 'fufufu I wonder if this is you false genius who thinking all this hmm?'

Ryuen: "kukuku glad to see it's not a moron who believes that everybody is equal"

Long ago, in a bygone era, a great man said that heaven does not set
one man above or below any other.

Arisu: "fufufu that is true but I do believe there is more to his words than just that"

Hashimoto: "what do you mean by that Princess"

Arisu: "fufufu just keep watching you'll understand soon"

Ryuen: "tch great man my ass, he's just another dipshit that thinks people are equal"

Arisu: "ah ah ah watch you're world dragon-boy as there is more to the quote"

However, he did not necessarily adhere to the idea that everyone is equal. Did you know that there is more to that famous passage? The rest goes like this: Everyone is equal when they are born, so I ask, why do we see differences in position and status? And it continues: Do you or do you not encourage learning to create a difference? So then, education creates an imbalance.

Manabu: "that is true though learning is how we improve ourselves, and it also through learning is how unequality is born"

Hirata: "I have to agree with this quote as I myself believe it is though our education is how we improve and how we advance but it's also through education is how a unbalance is born causing unequality"

Ike: "woah hirata you understand all this equality talk and shit!?"

Hirata: "huh? Oh yes I do I've just been quiet as I've been listening closely as to understand properly"

Ike/sudo: "woah that's impressive I'm confuse as hell with all this equality talk"

The point’s spelled out there, in the incredibly famous work Gakumon no Sume. Even though this is the year 2015, the modern era, nothing about these teachings has changed. The situation has only grown more complex and fraught.

In any case, we are human beings. We are living, thinking creatures

I don’t think it right to simply say that we are unequal and then live our lives based on pure instinct. In other words, though “equality” is a complete lie, we cannot accept inequality, either. Right now, I’m trying to come up with a new answer for humanity’s eternal question.

Ryuen: "kukuku a new answer huh, well isn't that interesting, it's seems a smartass is trying to come up with a new solution to the so called humanity eternal question."

Arisu: 'fufufu, a new answer to humanity's eternal question, knowing you I'll say it won't be that hard'

The end.
Yo wassup just got bored and decided to make a short chapter hope you enjoy. Oh and before any of you ask why so much of ryuen and arisu it's because there really the only ones that can have a interesting reaction besides manabu but I'm wayyy to dumb to come up with a bunch of smartass replies.

Oh btw do you guys have any cote react or cote fic recommendations I'm bored out of my mind and have literally nothing else to do. So a good cote fanfic might be able to distract me for a bit.