Old Habits Die Hard

A/N- PLEASE READ!!!

I first want to say thank you for the votes and comments. The fact that people are reading my book and liking it means the world to me, so thank you.

Second, I am sorry I took so long to update this. July was a very busy month for me and I didn't really have time to update. Also, I purposefully published the previous chapters at the same time because I wanted to see if people would read it and like it. If nobody liked it, I wouldn't be continuing. I wanted to post this chapter earlier today but I didn't have enough time at work.

I am really happy people like it and asked me to update because I love writing this story and the characters are so fun. Also I have some ideas of how I want future chapters and the storyline to go, but I want you guys to give me all your ideas, likes/dislike, what you want to see more of (baby Peter, whump, etc), what you maybe want to see less of, chapter prompts/requests, and your opinion on how the story line plays out.

I have a vague idea of what I might want to write but im scared it might change the whole story and it's 'vibe' I guess. Unless I write out a whole outline for a book and the chapters, I'm kind of insecure about my writing because I don't want to take the story in a direction that none of the readers wanted it to go in. That's why I LOVE when I get comments with people's thoughts, reactions, and opinions.

 ANYWAYS!!! Sorry for rambling, I just love this book and I LOVE that people are enjoying it. I plan on making this a huge book with a lot of long chapters if people continue to read it. 

Thank you again and I hope you like this chapter!!!

xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The team was discussing their concerns and suspicions about Peter's behaviors until FRIDAY interrupted, "Boss, Peter is currently having a nightmare and his breathing is becoming increasingly abnormal"

"Alright thanks FRI" Tony replied as he stood up from the table, "Sorry guys, I gotta go help Pete. Tomorrow we are going to his apartment don't forget. Pep don't stay too long I might need your help." He sputtered out quickly as he got on the elevator rushing up to help his boy.

Tony ran out of the elevator and up to Peter's room. He quietly went in and turned on the light. Tony watched as Peter thrashed around in his bed whimpering as his breathing continued to pick up. Peter was drenched in sweat and his comforter was thrown onto the floor. 

Tony hated seeing the kid in such distress. He knelt down next to the bed by Peter's head and played with the boy's wet curls, "Pete, wake up bud."

Peter didn't wake up so Tony kept trying now with his other hand rubbing tiny circles into the boy's chest, "Petey, you're okay. C'mon bud wake up.

Peter woke up with a loud gasp and sat up, he looked around his room frantically as he continued to panic.

Tony stood up slowly and put his hands on Peter's shoulders, "Peter hey, it's okay. It's just Tony baby. You were having a nightmare but you're safe now." Tony spoke slowly so the little boy wouldn't freak out more.

Peter looked up at the man speaking to him. His bottom lip began to quiver and tears welled up in his eyes, "teeny?" he whispered and put his arms up. 

Tony quickly scooped the boy up and held him tightly to his chest, he couldn't help but to smile at the name Peter used for him. Peter started calling Tony 'Teeny' a while ago but after May died and he has regressed, Peter went back to using 'Mr. Stark' which Tony hated.