l

"Let's go on a date." Jihoo eyes widened at the sudden question.

"So sudden, Dohwa." She nervously chuckled as the boy awaited for her answer.

Dohwa wasn't gonna lie, he found the girl cute and when they had their little "rivalry" going on, he couldn't help but discreetly admire her from afar.

"Yes or no?" He asked her, almost losing patience. He was hoping she'd say yes.

"Y-yes." Jihoo swore at herself for stuttering in front of the handsome guy. "When?"

"Today, after school?" He was asking to see if it was a good time or not. "We can leave together."

"Sure." She nodded with a small smile, Dohwa returning it. "What about Ra-im though?"

"What about Ra-im?" He was confused of the sudden question.

"Don't you like her?" Jihoo asked him, fiddling with her fingers which were behind her back.

"No, I see more as a friend." He reassured her.

"But you two were flirting at the karaoke bar." She told him, tilting her head in confusion. Was he having mixed feelings about Ra-im?

"Not flirting just talking." Dohwa said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Looked like flirting to me." She shrugged, looking away from him.

He stepped closer to her and grabbed her arms. "Jihoo, I admire you."

Her face went red at the sudden confession, he gave her a smile that made her heart beat faster.

"Only you." He told her. "So please go on a date with me after school."

Jihoo gave him a big smile before nodding her head.

"Thank you." He sighed in relief, pulling her into a hug. "I'll make it the best date you'd ever have."

"Oh really?" She teased him, looking up at him as he was taller.

"Yes." He responded with a small smirk. "Now let's go to the canteen, I'm hungry."

"What's for lunch anyway?" Jihoo's stomach rumbled as she lowered her head in embarrassment.

Dohwa laughed at her before speaking. "I'm pretty sure we're having bibimbap."

"Race you to the canteen!" As soon as she said that, she began running down the hallway, the boy hot on her trail.

"You cheated, you didn't even give me time to run!" He exclaimed along with a laugh as he passed her running figure, throwing her a teasing look.

"Never mind, first one to the canteen is a rotten egg!" She slowed her pace and so did Dohwa.

"Hey, now you're totally cheating." He panted as he waited for her to catch up to him.

~

boring chapter but last chapter + a bonus in the next chapter !