bonus

"Babe!" Dohwa peeked his head out of the bedroom.

"Look I found these old photos of us in high school." Jihoo walked up to him and held out the little polaroids that were in her hands.

"Aw, look at you!" He pointed to a photo where she had a huge scarf on which covered half of her face.

"Remember when we had that little rivalry going on?" She asked him, looking at the polaroid photos.

"Ew, please don't remind me." Dohwa groaned. "We were so immature."

"Eh, it was cute." Jihoo shrugged. "It got us together so I'm thankful for it."

"You're so cute, Jihoo!" He exclaimed before squeezing her cheeks.

"Yah, I'm supposed to be beautiful not cute!" She pouted at him.

"You're both, baby." He told her. "Speaking of baby."

Dohwa looked down at his wife's stomach, her belly big as she was 34 weeks pregnant and almost ready to pop.

"How's my babies?" He asked, kissing her forehead and placing his hand on her stomach.

"Hungry." Jihoo laughed, putting her hand over her husband's hand.

"What do you two wanna eat?" He asked her.

"Chips and pickles." She told him which caused him to look at her weirdly.

"You and your weird pregnancy cravings." He chuckled, Dohwa went into the kitchen as she went into the living room to watch TV.

Jihoo waited as he entered the living room with a bowl of chips and a pickle jar with a fork.

"Thank you." She smiled at him as he gave her another kiss on the forehead. "But, can you massage my feet?"

She wiggled her legs as she looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." He helped her move her legs onto his lap and began massaging her feet which she was complaining were aching for a few days.

By the end of the movie that Jihoo had put on, she was sleep. Her head was resting on one of the pillows on the sofa whilst the bowl of chip and pickle jar was on the floor beside the sofa.

Dohwa stood up quietly and gently, picking the girl up bridal style and walking into their bedroom. He placed onto the bed and draped the comfy blanket over her.

He went back into the living room to grab the dishes that were on the floor and went into the kitchen, quickly cleaning them before heading back into the bedroom.

The man slid into the bed beside his wife and laid on his side, staring her down lovingly as she let out soft snores.

"G' night baby." He pecked her lips before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~

bonus of their married life <33 that was the end of this short story though ! I hoped you all at least liked it , kinda wrote it cause I was bored but yeah 🫣🫣 have a good day, afternoon, and/or night !