Prologue

The day that Tobio Kageyama was born all he knows was to live under his parent's expectations. His sister Miwa and his grandparents are the only ones who are supported to his decision. He learns from them how to be kind to others and he will get kindness back.

His grandpa taught him and Miwa how to play volleyball while his grandma taught them music and fashion. They were happy to hear and learn from their grandparent's stories and advice. Until their parents took them away from their grandparents for some reason.

That was the last time he got to see his grandparents but he remembers what they taught him. He was happy that Miwa was still with him because his parents were toxic and abusive towards them.

He tried everything to make his parents proud of him but nothing worked. He gave up trying to make them proud but he still gets good grades so he doesn't get punished. One day back in 2003 and it was Miwa's last day of high school their parents made plans for her to become a doctor one day.

She refused their offer and told them that she wanted to become a hairdresser instead of becoming a doctor. Their parents were mad about what she told them and threatened her to become a doctor or they will kick her out of the house. Tobio was there listening to the conversation about her future.

She chose to be kicked out and went upstairs to pack all her things Kageyama followed her. He was crying because he didn't want her to leave yet she looked at him with a sad look in her eyes. Once she was done packing she looked at Kageyama and hugged him with tears in her eyes.

He hugged her back while sobbing but she grabbed his shoulders and told him that she would come back to get him. He nodded at her then she took one of her emergency phones out of her drawer.

She gave it to him and told him that he could call her any time he wanted and not show their parents the phone. He nodded and hugged her saying that he would miss her. Then she left and Kageyama was still sad but happy that Miwa was finally free from this house.

Now he is facing his parents alone but he is lucky that he has his grandparents, his sister, and his friends to help with his parents.

_________________________
_________________
________

Thank you for reading my books and don't forget to vote and leave a comment on here. I hope to see you soon in the next chapter.

Word count: 434