Facts about SB19

A/N:Syempre sisimulan natin yan sa pinakamatanda ntin na SI josh🔥🤣

📌 SB19 MEMBER JOSH ♎
(🟥🔴❤️)All colors of red is the favorite of josh
Stage Name:
JOSH
Birth Name:
Josh Cullen Santos/Josh Alberto Cullen Santos
Position
Lead Rapper, Dancer, Vocalist
Birthday:
October 22nd, 1993
Zodiac Sign:
Libra
Height: –
Weight: –
Blood Type: —
Instagram:
@josh_cullen_s
Twitter
@JoshCullen_s
TikTok:
@joshcullenn
Facebook:
Josh Cullen Santos
Facebook Page:
Josh Cullen
YouTube Channel:
JOSH CULLEN

Josh Facts:
— He was born in Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines.

— He stayed in Cavite, while his mother and sisters moved in Pasig.

– Education: Didn’t take college, but took an acceleration test for a high school diploma.

– Worked as a computer technician and a call center agent.

— He is one of the NCCA New Youth and Sentro Rizal Ambassador

— He revealed on a YouTube vlog that a single mother raised him and he never met his biological father.

— He became independent and start working at the age of 15.

— He was a victim of domestic violence by their nanny while their mother was at work.

— He doesn't have nice childhood.

— He has 2 sisters and he is the Youngest.

— He was hospitalized of stage 3 dengue and almost died.

— He also said that, being independent really put him into a lot of hardship & challenges.

— He also experienced the life of not having a permanent place to sleep, for almost a year.

— his budget for a day at young age, is only 30 pesos.

— He applied everywhere just to survive at that young age.

— He got a Job as a server in a computer shop and he grab that chance to learn everything about computer and decides to take an ALS or Alternative Learning System.

— He admits that he had bad experience during his childhood but those experiences give him strength to survive in life.

— He promised himself that despite of all his bad experiences he will never destroy himself.

- his representative color is Red; [based on Alab (Burning) MV]

– He loves playing video games.

– his music inspiration is G-Dragon and BTS.

– his Filipino music inspiration is Loonie, Gloc-9, Shanti Dope and Smugglaz.

– his Filipino celebrity crush is Liza Soberano.

– He and Stell used to be in a dancer cover group called ‘SE-EON’ and they won 7 competitions.

– He revealed that he and the other members train their vocal and dance ability 9 hours each day with only a 1-day break each week.

— He is insecure about his voice but now if you listened to their new latest EP you could tell that he improved a lot to the point you couldn't recognize his voice.

– He admitted he’s the most sleepy member.

– He won first place for Dance Dance Revolution regionals before.
– He doesn't know how to swim before.
– He snores so loudly the other members can’t sleep.
- He mostly active in livestreaming.
- He knows everything especially if what's happening in our zone.
- He has a robot named, Victor
- He named his car, Azkal
- his fandom is called "IHAWAN" (Ihawan/Grill,the story behind this is because he likes to use BBQ as an endearment to call his fans which is baby ko.)
- his fans representative emoji: 🍢
- his fans call him "SSOB"
- his fans also call him "JASH" "JASHKALEN" coz of his members used to tease him by calling that.
- his fans are called cultonistas (cul came from cullen, toni came from the viral meme in Go up MV when a'tin says josh looks like Toni Gonzaga, stas=stans)
- his fans are also called "BBQs" coz he loves eating streetfoods, additional to that BBQ is also based from his Pick-Up line from one of the segment of MusicPH from their Go Up era.
- his first Music Video is "WILD TONIGHT"
- his second Music Video is "PAKIUSAP LANG"
-He's the Eldest member of SB19
- He won as the Sexiest Man in the Philippines in yearly 2020.
- He's the one who recruit Ken and bought his ticket from Zamboanga to Manila
- He's one of the composer of CRIMZONE from their PAGTATAG EP.