Stellvester Fanfiction

Missing
Stellvester Ajero x John Paulo Nase Oneshot
⚠️Sorry for typographical and grammatical errors

Newscaster: Breaking News, the heavenly voice Stellvester Ajero, found de@d after 3 months of investigating. The police officers said that there were no signs of m*rder in his condo.

Bl00d, kiLLing, those words are his favorite things to do. He k*lls innocent people. He's a psyCho. But do you know who he is?

[FLASHBACK]

while Vester is singing peacefully in the shower, he heard a noise somewhere in the window. But he refused to check it out. The next thing he knew was there is a knife in his neck. Slowly kill*ng him.

--

'I need to find a way to kill those people who hates me so much. I had enough of them backstabbing me.' a person angrily said.

--

'I'll give you justice bro, just wait, I'll find the persob who killed you' Vester's brother said.

--

After a month of searching. Vester's brother found out who's the person behind his brother's de*th is.

--

Newscaster: Breaking News, the singer-composer John Paulo Nase found de*d in his condo. The killer admitted what he did and said that he just gave his brother justice.

"I FAKED HIM THAT I AM BLIND"

- Plagiarism is a crime
- Open for critism
- Work of fiction
Grammatical/Typographical Errors Ahead

Stell's POV
I am currently standing in front of our room, facing our sala. When suddenly a girl entered our house.

I saw my boyfriend kisses her forehead and it breaks my heart.

I act like I didn't see what just happened.

I am currently faking that I'm blind, actually it's been a week since I started.

My boyfriend accompany the girl to sit. I can see the smile in their faces.

I can't stand seeing them flirting in front of me.

I straightened up my hand and act blind before entering our room.

There, I cried. I let go of my tears.

I wiped my tears when I heard the door opened, and when I felt his movements. I forgot to lock the door.

Ken: “Hey? Are you crying?” he asked.

Stell: “Nah,” I said then smile.

Ken: “I know you that aren't blind.”

He stares at me.

Stell: “H-huh?” I asked confusedly.

Ken: “Yes, I know you are not, the girl in the sala? She's my cousin, I let her act as my side chic because I know.”

Ken:  “Look.” He stopped for a moment then he cleared the hair all over my face.

Ken: “I will never cheat on you, I will never ever cheat on you.” Then he gave me a smile and kisses me in my forehead.

-END-

_______________

"𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨"

= Grammatical/errors ahead
= Plagiarism is a crime
= Don't take it seriously
= Fanfiction only

"Stell"
"Stell"
"Stell"