Arranged

Jake POV

There I was at the altar getting married. Yay!!!                                                                                                           

Well not really because the man I was getting married to wasn't someone I loved. The person I loved no longer loved me and I needed to get married or else my Dad would get rid of my "Business". I didn't want that so I decide to make a business marriage and marry one of the most successful men in Korea, Park Sunghoon.

"I do," I said with no emotion.                                                                                                                                          Sunghoon replied with an even more cold and lifeless, "I do,"                                                                      'Great'I thought now I'm in a FAKE marriage and have to become an actor. Yay!!! I internally groaned.                                                                

"You May Kiss the Other!"                                                                                                                                                    The room erupted into cheers. He slowly brought his face close to mine and whispered to my ear, "I won't really kiss you," Catching me off guard he kissed me near my lips making it look like he kissed me on my lips.

He turned to face everybody with a smile. Not knowing what to do I followed his lead and walked off the altar to talk to guests. As we started to greet and thank the guest I realised that I hadn't seen Jungwon or Sunoo.

I tapped Sunghoon's shoulder and notified him that I was going somewhere. He nodded deep in conversation with his friends I think they were Niki and Jay.

"Hey!"I waved to Sunoo and Jungwon once I had found them.                                                                        "Aww, Look our fearless Jake is all married and taken now!" they teased. "Yah! Shut up! Come on you both know it was a strategic marriage," I said hitting them both on the shoulder.                          "OW! That Hurt!" he yelled, rubbing his shoulder.                                                                                                   "Stop it! Or else I'll hit you again," I said through gritted teeth forcing a smile at the guests as they left both Jungwon and Sunoo laughing behind me.

"Anyway Hyung we better leave as well cause it is starting to get way too late," said Sunoo.              "Okay. Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I said                                                                                                      "Tomorrow!" they both yelled in unison eyes wide.                                                                                                "Yeah. Why do you guys hate me that much?" I sarcastically asked not expecting a reply.                    "Yeah! We hate you that much and bro you just got married you're supposed to go on a honeymoon!" said Jungwon                                                                                                                                            "Come on Jungwon we both know that it's a fake marriage so both I and Sunghoon are going to work tomorrow besides we're busy."I explained.

Sunoo just rolled his eyes while Jungwon looked at me with pity as if I was some overworked puppy that would work himself to death.(AN: Well that's because you are and u would probably kill yourself bro so calm down!)Sunoo then dragged Jungwon away telling him how it was no use to fight with me because of how stubborn I was and I'm not even stubborn. After I saw them and the last of the guests off I turned to go look for Sunghoon.

Sunghoon POV

Finally, this whole thing was over that was when I saw him. I should be happy right I got married to my crush? Well no because it was all a fake marriage. It was all for business and show. The contract was simple I be a good actor and pretend to be his husband in front of his family and the world, live with him then everything else would fall into place right? Wrong not when I have had feelings for him since well like ever since I saw him make headlines. I was always attracted to him but now those feelings had to hide or else I was going to be exposed in front of my crush who also apparently has to be my fake husband. Oh lord, what did I do in my previous life?

"Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded too shy to speak.                                                                                           we walked outside together towards his car. He got into the driver's side and I got into the passenger. the drive back to the shred mansion was more than awkward it was deathly awkward. Without realising I ended up falling asleep.

"Uhm, Sunghoon we are here," said Jake shaking my shoulders. I groggily started to get up when I snapped back to reality, "Oh yeah, Uhm sorry for falling asleep," I chuckled apologetically scratching the nape of my neck.

we then proceeded to walk inside."Uhm I think our room's upstairs," I said pointing towards the left of the long winding stairs. He nodded and then started to walk that way. Our room? Yes I know I can't believe we have to share rooms but only 6 other people (Heeseung,Geonu,Jay,N-ki,Sunoo and Jungwon) in the whole world know that the marriage is fake so we have to make it look real for everyone including the house staff so we had them prepare a large share bedroom.

as we enter the bedroom our jaw drops. We glance at each other. I'm gonna kill you Lee Heeseung. why did I get him to design the house? I knew he was the best house designer but he was also our best friend the one who 'set us up'. I looked to see Jake blushing hard at the note that read.

HAVE FUN TONIGHT

In big unmissable letters with a box of ................. that doesn't matter but the tension was thick. I turned to then only realise Jake was gone probably in the bathroom showering cause I heard the water. seeing that he wasn't in the room I took this as a chance to get rid of Hee's bull shit.

Hearing the water turn I grabbed my clothes and turned to the bathroom door and when it opened I was...............