Kiss

Author POV

Say it or I'll kiss you." W--What No!", he yelled, "You bet-" However he was cut off by something. Jake smashed the lips together. Sunghoon was taken aback not believing the fact that his husband had just kissed him but nevertheless soon started to move his lips at the same rhythm.

Jake licked Sunghoon's bottom lip, causing Sunghoon to gasp creating an entryway for his tongue. (Tinnitus is acc so FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)Jake started to explore every nook and cranny of Sunghoon's mouth all while holding his husband midair (talk about strong).

Sunghoon gently tapped Jake's shoulder to let him know that he was running out of breath (Im acc hopeless I can't even write a makeout scene w/o it sounding awkward). Jake reluctantly pulled away from Sunghoon, however, he was excited to see his husband's messy hair and swollen lips from the previous activities but to his dismay Sunghoon hid in his neck.

"Awwwww, are you shy now Hoonie?" he teased, Sunghoon didn't answer and just whined out of embarrassment. Chuckling Jake kissed Sunghoon on the forehead and took him to the kitchen so that they could eat.

As Jake put down Sunghoon so he could bring their meal, Sunghoon tugged at Jake's arm and asked in a teeny weeny incy bincy voice, "Why did you kiss me?", Jake leaned down to him and whispered into his ear, "1. Because you're my husband and I can as long as you want to 2. To show you that Im your husband and not some jerk you were forced to marry for the sake of your company." (ASDFGHJHGFDS IM KEYBOARD SMASHING AND I FUCKING WROTE THIS (lord my confidence is there dayum)). He then turned and kissed him on the cheek leaving Sunghoon looking like a strawberry Ni-ki had freshly microwaved.

Jake then went and placed the food in front of them and told Sunghoon to dig in.

-Time Skip-

After they had eaten Sunghoon got up to wash the dishes. Jake had offered to do it however Sunghoon had rejected the offer so he decided to clean the table. After cleaning the table, he went behind Sunghoon wrapping his arms around Sunghoon's waist and placing his chin on his shoulder.

Sunghoon POV

(love talk is saurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gooddddddddddddddddddddddddd)

As I was washing the dishes I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist slightly startling me however I knew it was Jake."What do you want Jakey?",I asked chuckling.

"You.", he whispered into my ears with his deep voice.

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks and the tips of my ears. "Ha ha ha very funny!"I sarcastically laughed."But it's true," he replied. By then I had already finished washing up and was drying my hands so I spun around coming face to face with him.

"Ok you need to do something that doesn't involve you trying to hit on me," I told him, "plus I'm already yours," I whispered in his ears as i walked away winking leaving him stunned.

"WAITTTTT!!!!! SUNGHOON DON'T LEAVE ME HERE HANGING" he yelled after me.

-MORE TIME SKIPSSS-

Me and Jake were downstairs on the sofa cuddling you could say?I was sitting on the sofa with him hugging my waist while his chin was on my stomach and one of my hands in his hair.(I acc struggled to explain this).

"Hey do you wanna watch movie?"Jake asked."Are you asking me out on a date?" I replied raising an eyebrow."No because if I was to take you on a date I would make sure it was a surprise and the most amazing time you could ever have with another person",he said stars littering his eyes."Yeah,yeah all talk no action," I chuckled.

"Are you challenging me Sim Sunghoon?",he smirked."I don't know maybe I am Sim Jaeyun ," I replied with a smirk.

"Well then i guess you better watch out for a surprise date in the future,husband," he whispered into my ear biting the lobe.

I couldn't take it anymore and crashed our lips together.

646 words (short Ik)

--------------

erm lowkey the shittiest thing i hv written but uhm we have 1000 FUCKING READS!

I ACC FUCKING LOVE YOU PPL!

Tysm to everyone who has voted and commented I love yall!

Hope you have a good day/night!Take care of yourselves

-Raka,xoxo