Official

Sunghoon POV

I turned to the bathroom door and saw a sight that I think I just got blessed with. I could get used to this. wait..WHAT SUNGHOON SNAP OUT OF IT. You are such a perv.

"Uhm...I kinda forgot to bring clothes so do you have spare?" Jake asked clearly embarrassed.     "Uh..Yeah, Here you go" I said handing him a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.                                      "thanks," he awkwardly said taking them.

Jake POV

I took the clothes and re-entered the bathroom this was embarrassing. Very at that. I quickly changed and left the bathroom not even glancing at Sunghoon out of mere shame. I hurriedly walked towards the bed as Sunghoon entered the bathroom I could hear him chuckling. Uhh could this day get any worse.Apparently yes when I found out or remembered that we share a bed.I can't do this I thought so I grabbed some of the numerous pillows that were on the bed and started to create a divisor between us. eventually, I fell asleep before Sunghoon left the bathroom.

Skip to the morning

5:00 AM

I slowly woke up careful not to wake up Sunghoon. I stared at the soft sight of a sleeping Sunghoon in front of me. What was I doing to myself.You can't Jake you'll only hurt yourself and Sunghoon. After a while,I showered and got dressed. 

Jake's fit

I walked out towards the garage and picked up a random car key

I walked out towards the garage and picked up a random car key. Looking down I realised I pulled the range rover key. But which one? Well, that didn't matter cause I had a mission today and that was to break open the deal with the Choi couple.

I was supposed to come home today so I decided not to notify Sunghoon or any of the staff that I wasn't going to come home."Cheol and Vernon, you are assigned to my husband make sure nothing happens to him or else you are the ones who won't wake up" I said over my Bluetooth.

Now for the real mission to look for the range rover because like many other Billionaires me and Sunghoon had quite a lot of cars. 

Sunghoon POV

6:00 AM

I woke up to find just me on the bed. My heart sank a little. Stop Hoon don't do this to yourself just stop okay. After, mentally preparing myself I got up showered and got ready for work.

Sunghoon's fit

I walked into the car room to see hopefully see my baby

I walked into the car room to see hopefully see my baby. Unlocking the key display box I started to look for my Black Range Rover keys cause I loved the warm beige coloured inside it reminded me of Jake. After, searching for some time I decided to text Jake to ask if he took the car.

Sunghoon 

Did you take my baby?

Jake 

So the rover was yours. Yh sorry.My bad. I just took any random car.

Sunghoon

Jakeeyyy we have at least 50 cars why did u take my baby??

Jake

Jakeeyyy? Read

Jake POV

I chuckled at the text he had sent me as I walked into the building. Way too absorbed into my phone I hadn't realised that Jungwon and Sunoo were walking up to me.

"Aww, See Sunoo he already must lub Him," cooed Jungwon in a baby voice chuckling

"I think you're right hyung I really thought that putting Cheol and Vernon on Sunghoon was a joke but I guess it is true," chuckled Sunoo with a smug expression

"haha!" I sarcastically laughed, "Let's just get inside,"

"Yes Boss!" they chuckled unable to hold back their laughter.

Sunghoon POV

I finally arrived at work when Niki and Jay walked up to me with smug faces.

"How was last night?" asked Jay

"what do you mean?"I asked back irritated

"Did you put what Hee gave to use?" asked Niki

"So you two were in it as well, you three just wait before I get my hands on you I'll kill you two and that Lee Heeseung" I growled through gritted teeth smiling at the other staff.

Then my phone rang. LEE HEE illuminated the screen in bright bold colours "This boy was about to get it. I picked up and immediately started to go off at Hee for his 'surprise' last night.

after I had finished the call Jay and Niki started to tell me about today's schedule. I smiled up at them knowing that they were my family know even if we weren't blood we were brothers even hee.

P.S. Authornim change it cause I do have a family you cold imbecile.

Yay!!!CH 2 

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!