Prologue

Okay soooo welcome back beauties and handsomes 😁😁😁

Here's another Walker series

This is Tristan's book and I must warn you it's basically smut, smut and more smut.

There's nothing normal about this book, it's all about the sex and more sex 😁😁

It's going to be much more sluttier than Possession, its the book 5 of the Walker series.

Read and enjoy
Please do not steal my book

It's really hard writing 😩😩😩

When you've been constantly shown and proven right that love is just a word that carries so much hurt, you tend to give up on it.

Thats the kind of life Clarissa has been made to live, love to her doesn't mean anything.

It's a word she has come to dread completely and she's scared to love and be loved.

Growing up with no one to show her the true meaning of love, she has decided on her own that love is just an illusion of people's mind

To her life is all about fun and satisfying her pleasures while trying to survive and make the most of her life.

She never thought there'd be someone out there willing to do anything just to make her see that love isn't that scary, that love is beautiful.

Until she met him
Tristan Walker

What was meant to be a one night stand turned into something more.

Tristan Walker, always the playboy.
He never believed he could love any one.
Not after what happened to him years ago, it scarred him but no one would ever know of it.

To him love is just a word used to trap people, but then he meets her.
Clarissa Grey.

To him she was just a crazy girl he had fun with one night.
But when he wakes up and she's gone without a trace, it piques his interest because no woman has ever done that to him, it's always the other way round.

Now he's curious about this Beautiful and crazy redhead but she keeps running away from him

Will he succeed in cracking her Da Vinci code or will he end up giving out his heart to her.