Chapter 1

Clarissa's POV

"Girl come on, it's just a few drinks and we'll be back home before you even know it" Mia whines plopping down close to me, I just give her the side eye

"That was what you said three nights ago and I almost had sex with that skinny disgusting guy, because I was so drunk he looked like Chris Hemsworth" I said and she just burst out laughing, I cringed recalling the stupid memory

"I'm not going out with you, besides I'm starting my internship tomorrow and I don't wanna go late or go with a hangover" I tell her focusing on the movie I was watching.

"C'mon Rissa, please, it's just a few drinks and I promise I'll be with ya all the time so you don't get too drunk" she says giving me puppy dog eyes, I groan out because I can't really resist her.

Mia is my best friend and roommate, we've been living together since our first year at college, she's an African American with dark long hair, her big brown eyes are always looking so sexy and damn Mia has the body of a goddess, she has a very fine ass and her boobs are round and always standing.

She has a very beautiful skin and sometimes it makes me jealous just a tiny bit, Mia is really beautiful and I can say sometimes I wish I had her kind of body.

She can get just about any man she wants without even breaking a sweat, unlike me that has to severely work for it, not that I'm looking for a man tho.

"Fine, one drink Mia and that's it" I tell her and she squeals and hugs me tight before getting up.

"Yesss, now come on let's get you dressed and then we'll be on our way" she says pulling me up and I just follow her with a smile on my face as I shake my head.

___________________________________________

The club wasn't really packed that much but it was packed with people, we managed to get in tho, I was putting on a very short sequins gown, Mia's idea not mine.

She was putting on a white top with black leather skirt, I can comfortably say we both look like sluts but we didn't care.

I didn't feel uncomfortable in this dress because I was used to putting on really short things, so this was even far better than what I'd wear to work.

Talking about work, I think I had to quit and focus on my internship, I had enough savings to last me till I'm done with it and plus I heard the company I would be interning with would pay me like a regular staff.

I didn't know how true that rumor is but I pray it's true because I really need the money if I'm going to quit my part time job and focus on the internship.

We both walked to the bar area of the club and I ordered tequila while Mia went for sex on beach, her favourite, it would of be a matter of time before she goes off on her own, I'm sure of it.

"Here you go ladies" the bartender slides our drinks over to us on the table and I give him a nod while Mia tell him a thank you and we both take sips from our drinks.

How she even managed to get us in is still a surprise to me, she always gets us in clubs using fake IDs, we were kind of both below drinking age but you'd never know because we had rather good statues.

I was 19 while Mia was almost 20, in a few weeks tho, yeah I know we were both a bunch of teenagers but we looked nothing like teenagers.

A few drinks in and I can tell Mia is a bit drunk but I'm just tipsy

"Come on let's go dance" she say trying to drag me but I stand my ground

"Not now Mia, you said drinks, you didn't mention anything about dancing" I said and she just pouts