Chapter 2

Clarissa's POV

We were already all over each other's face even before the door to what seemed like his penthouse opened up.

The kiss was so hot and his lips felt like they would swallow mine at how hard he was kissing, I knew my lips would be fucking swollen and red from all this kissing.

His hands was all over my body as he explored it, his hands felt so hard but then they felt so good, we got inside and he started taking off my gown while i took of his jacket.

I flung my shoes off as he picked me up and took me inside the bedroom, he laid me down on the bed and I quickly started taking off his top, he took it off completely and bent down to take my nipple in his mouth.

Fuck I almost cuss out loud as I gripped his head, I could smell the alcohol in his breath but it made it more fun.

He hooked his hands on my panties waist band and took it off, now I was completely naked in front of him, thank God the scars on my body were completely faded and if there was any left he probably won't notice it.

He attacked my neck with kisses as his fingers slowly started playing with my pussy and flicking my clit, I shuddered at the impact.

He started kissing my body and licking it down till he got to my torso, he breathe down on it and I sucked in a breath.

His mouth found my pussy as he held my thighs and spread my legs open, I was dripping wet, I could feel it.

His nose sniffed my arousal and he slowly flicked his tongue on my entrance making me gasp out lowly, my hand gripped his hair the moment he latched his tongue on my pussy.

Fuck this felt so fucking good, he eased his tongue inside my pussy and started thrusting in and out.

I couldn't hold it in any longer as a loud moan escaped my lips.

"Oooh" I moaned out and tried to move but he gripped my waist and pulled me into him as he kept on sucking my pussy and I could hear to sound of my wetness on his lips.

He kept torturing my pussy as he was tongue fucking me and his other hands was nibbing and pinching my nipple, I arched my back and shut my eyes tight.

The pleasure was intense, I had never felt so much pleasure from just having a man go down on me, fuck it felt like heaven.

I felt the knot form in the pit of my stomach as my breaths became haggard, I gripped his head and his tongue started going in slow circles bring me closer.

"Fuck" I cussed out loud as I felt my legs shake.

He was really good at this, suddenly he added a finger inside my pussy and I literally became dizzy, I think I'm gonna pass out from this pleasure.

"Pleaseee" I pleaded breathlessly and I could feel him smirk on my pussy, I know I wanted something but why I was begging, I don't know.

The pleasure was just fucking too much, suddenly I tensed up and I came hard with a hard panting, he licked my pussy clean of every juice, turning me on again in the process.

He got up and kissed me, I tasted myself on his lips, he took off his pants and boxer briefs and I gasp out lowly at the size of his dick.

It was huge and hard, I gulped and I saw the smirk on his face, he reached out to his bedside drawer and pulled out a condom.

He tore off the wrapper and fixed it on his length, he took my lips in his while his hands positioned his dick in my entrance.

He teased my opening before he let the tip rest on it, he slowly eased himself in but I winced at how huge he was.