Chapter 5

Clarissa's POV

Holy fucking bloody hell.
My boss was the same man I fucked last night, my boss is Tristan Walker, The Tristan Walker of Walker Tower, I'm dead, I'm so very dead.

Oh God this is messed up, I don't think he remembers me tho but I pray he doesn't because how the fuck will I explain what happened last night.

I fucked my potential boss and now I'm stuck with him for the next six months, I was thinking he'd talk about it after I went back in to give him his coffee but he didn't say anything.

I got to know about him a bit from Talia, including his name, who would have thought that I had sex with Tristan Walker.

I googled about him during my free time at work and damn he was way older than me and yes he's the typical playboy CEO.

He's ten years older than I am, I know he had probably seen my file and thinks I'm just a teenager, making me wonder if he saw my file before last night or after.

He didn't look shocked upon seeing me, and I bet it's not because he's the boss, at first I thought the club thing was part of my interview and I failed because I fucked him but then when he offered me the post of his PA, I was beyond shocked.

Two things, either he followed me through the file at the club and decided to let me intern for him, or it was all just a coincidence and I'm over thinking the whole thing

Either way, I wouldn't let whatever happened to mess with my work and internship, I know how much I put into school and getting to this point, I wouldn't let a fling with my boss to ruin it.

I had just entered the house after my first day successfully done and dusted, thank God Tristan doesn't remember me.

I've survived the first day, I entered the house and I didnt see a sign of Maya.

"Maya"? I called out and I heard her answer from her room, I followed to find her there ransacking her clothes, I raised my brows in confusion.

"What are you doing"? I asked her and she got up out of the heap of clothes panting

"Oh you're back, welcome, how was your first day"? She asked me and I just sighed out and plopped on the bed

I took off my shoes

"You don't look excited, what happened? They didn't pick you"? She asked standing up right

"No they picked me" I breath out and she smiled

"Okay, that's good news, so what happened? Why your face like that"? She asked

"I met my boss today, The Tristan Walker, you've been singing about all week to me" her face lit up with excitement

"Really? How was he? Is he hot? Was he rude to you"? She rushed out and I just breath

"No" I shook my head with a sigh "turns out my boss was the handsome stranger I fucked last night" I told her and I could see the confusion on her face before the realization and her eyes widened.

"No way"! She almost yelled and I just nodded
"You're telling me you fucked Tristan Walker, the most eligible bachelor in New York aka New York's playboy and you didn't know"?

I just shrugged

"Damn girl, does he know it's you"? She asked and I just shook my head

"I don't think so, he hasn't said anything about what happened, he just asked to be his temporary PA, until my internship is over" I explained and she gasped out