🔸 Recovery🔸

With Bracelety

====

A few days has passed when Clock asked her to recover Loser. She's been trying and trying and Clock has been getting impatient.

"God Damnit Bracelety! You're taking to long!!" Clock shouts at her

"Chill out Clock it's only been like a week..." Bracelety says but Clock doesn't calm down.

Bracelety had  many many close calls in recovering him. But for some reason he just came out weird...

With missing limbs or just the wrong shape

"Look Bracelety we are one of the same. I like Loser and you're here liking low life Ice Cube." Clock bluntly states.

"Low life!? Ice Cube is no low life!!" Bracelety shouts "You're the one who actually killed Loser!!"

Clock is shocked hearing Bracelety like that but that angered him but before the two get into any more trouble. Someone just came into the room.

Tennis ball enters the room.

He notices the two were fighting

"Uh am I interrupting something?" Tennis ball asks

"...no Tennis ball you're fine...just what do you want" Bracelety grumbled

"Oh uh Golf ball found a solution to actually recover people since I heard you were trying to recover someone" Tennis ball says

"...wait...really!?" Clock eagerly says

"Yeah Bracelety just needs to drink this liquified version...if she wants since it'll leave her in a drunken haze for a while" Tennis ball says as he holds out a small test tube with the liquid in it.

Clock looks at Bracelety then back at the test tube. He quickly grabs the test tube and forces her on the ground.

For a object with no legs it's surprising to see Clock able to pin her down

Bracelety tries to get him off of her. The liquid managed to get into her mouth and she stopped moving.

Clock came off of her with Tennis ball in an internal panic state.

Bracelety is in a drunken haze. She couldn't even think straight.

"Alright....let's just start this. Bracelety I need you to recover Loser for me" Clock says.

Just like that Loser appeared in front of Clock.

Clock being overjoyed simp he is, he quickly drags the confused Loser away.

Tennis ball being worried for Bracelety, goes up to her.

"Hey...Bracelety you ok?" He asks her

No response...

Bracelety looks spaced out, not really hyper active now.

"Alright...Bracelety I'll do this for you...hopefully you'll be fine after the effect." Tennis ball says "Bracelety recover Ice Cube.

===

((Very short chapter which hasn't reached the 500 word limit. But the next chapter will hopefully reach that))