chapter five.

I can do magic .
I can get rid of my gun and still
beat your ass like your daddy.

Jey and the gang went out clubbing without Roman

Jey and the gang went out clubbing without Roman. Roman has been on his feelings lately so they decided to let him be. All of them were separated doing their own thing in the club. Solo and Jimmy were mainly focused on business while Sami and Zilla focused on partying and drinking. Jey on the other hand had females all around him at his booth.

"Daddy you packing today? " one of the girls asked as he kissed all over him.

"I also have my heat on me." Jey replied.

"I like that. Is your cousin coming tonight? " the same girl asked.

"No and whats your name again? " Jey asked the girl.

"Brenda. " the girl answered.

"It was nice knowing you. Bye. Security escort her out of my booth. "Jey said annoyed. The girl was asking way to many questions plus he had a bad feeling about her. He has never seen her before. Was she the feds or something? Pushing that thought back Jey went back to enjoying himself.

"Did you find out if Roman is coming in tonight ?" Pablo asked the prostitute he sent to spy on Jey.

"I don't know. " Brenda replied.

"Than why are you back here? " Pablo asked.

"He kicked me out of his booth. I think he must have suspected something. "Brenda answered and Pablo nodded. "So you failed on getting what I want which was simply. I told you to seduce him. Get him drunk and he will spill the beans himself but you failed." Pablo took off his gun and shot Brenda dead.

"Roman you can run but you can't hide." Pablo said cleaning his gun and looking at a smiling Bianca.

"The night is still young lets wait a few more hours for him. I have a feeling that tonight we gonna smoke him." Bianca said as she and Pablo lurk outside the club Roman and his gang frequently hang out at. Matter of fact they were on a room overlooking the club the gang were in.

 Matter of fact they were on a room overlooking the club the gang were in