chapter eight

Fuck you bitch
You broke my heart
Fuck your friends
For tearing us apart
Fuck you bitch
Hope you end up alone.

"That is what he said ? " Ciara asked after Robyn told them about Roman breaking up with her. Robyn nodds.

"Mann. He a confused nigger. " Bonnie said

"What about you and his cousin? " Robyn asked changing the topic.

Bonnie rolled her eyes back, falling on the couch. "That was a hit and run. We was playing and that is where it ends." She replied.

"But how was it ?" Ciara asked as she and Robyn scooted closer to Bonnie.

"Mmhh that boy is delious. Came up to here," Bonnie said holding her stomach. "He can fuck let me tell you. I thought he was all talk but when we got to the bedroom, he's body did all the talking. He could really lay the pipe. "

"I know cause bitch I heard you. You was loud." Robyn said and Bonnie blushed red. She grabbed a pillow and hid her face.

"At least I didn't fuck with his mom in the same house. " Bonnie said to Robyn teasing her.

"At least I know the use of a pillow." Robyn countered.

"Okay, bitch, you win." Bonnie said as the three girls continued to joke around. Ciara made breakfast, passing Robyns plate to her, she gagged. "Why does it smell weird? " She asked looking at both her girls.

"Nothing smells weird. I can't sm- "Bonnie's reply was cut with Robyn running to the bathroom. Throwing up. Both Bonnie and Ciara looked at each other.

Robyn came back and Bonnie eyed her up and down, she had an extra glow to her. She gained a little weight making her thick. She went to her, touched her breasts, which were fuller and Robyn flinched. Bonnie knew what was next.

Several minutes later Robyn jumped as the timer went off. Ciara reached for the little white stick reading it, than looked at them. "What does it say ? " Robyn asked nervous.

"Pregnant. " Ciara replied .

Robyn had her hands on her head, tears on her eyes. "I'm screwed. " is all she said.

This cannot be possible. How? She thought. This will bring shame to her and her family. "I'm dead. I'm finished. Jeremy is not going to forgive me. "She mumbled to herself.  Roman didn't want any kids, he broke up with her to make things worse. Pregnant out of wedlock.

Robyn started pulling her hair, banging her head on the wall. She now realised the outcome of her wrong doings. Her family wouldn't forgive her for this. She was a complete disappointment. "Robyn you are going to hurt yourself. Don't do this, " Both Bonnie and Ciara pleaded with her.

"What am I going to do? I'm getting married tomorrow. " she asked.

"If you want to be with Jeremy than you have to abort it Robyn. If you do not want him to find out about everything that is the only way. " Bonnie said honestly. That was the only option.

"I can't do that to an innocent child. I'm a Christian, I can't do it. I won't sleep. I won't.  " Robyn said crying. This went against everything she believes in. She was a woman of faith. She lives in the gospel of the Lord and therefore this must be the Lord trying to tell her something. Maybe marrying Jeremy was not meant to be for her. The Lord has other plans for her. "I'm going to tell Jeremy the truth. I'mma look him in the eye and tell him the truth, I am going to tell him what has been going on, everything. My heart is with Roman, I love him and when I am done telling him, he gon' know I never meant to hurt him. I chose Roman, consequences be damned. " Robyn said taking her keys, leaving with her girls warning her that it wasn't a good idea. She didn't care, she was tired of living a lie.