CHAPTER 15

Lily's POV:

"Oh my god! I am so excited" All of us girls squealed and ran to my Dad's private jet, it's finally time to go to Italy! Finally. After a long wait we are going to a vacation.

"Athena!?" Athena stopped running and stood on her spot in horror, "Hey you good?" I asked her as I bumped into her when she suddenly stopped, "Athy?" Ares called her, "It was Ares who called Why are you so... oh" I stopped talking when I saw her Dad approached her, where did he come from?

"Who is this dear?" My Dad asked Athena, "Her Dad" I whispered to my Dad, "Why are you here?" Athena asked shivering in fear, "What do you mean dear, I am your Dad can I not come and see my daughter?" he said and scoffed, "Is he being for real now?" Ares was about to punch his crusty face when Mom stopped him. "Stay away from my girl" Ares warned him and pulled Athena with him getting inside the jet.

Athena's Dad was about to follow them inside when my Dad stopped him by standing in front of him like a pillar. "You work here?" Athena's dad rolled his eyes, "And who are you to ask me that?" He argued with my Dad.

Oh nah ah, no one dares to talk to my Dad and Mom with that attitude, "Lily" Dad called me when I was about to burst into rage and say something stupid to him, I stomped my foot on the ground and stepped back letting dad handle this. "Move, that bitch needs to learn a lesson" Athena's Dad talked about Athena.

What the fuck!

"You do not get to talk bad about my daughter," Dad said in his calm yet scary voice.

Athena's Dad started laughing like a maniac, "Your daughter? Since when is she your daughter?" He asked, "Bet she is being a gold digger" We all gasped when my Dad threw a punch at his face, "never ever show your face to any of my family members, which includes Athena" Dad spat and held Mom's hand and my hand and walked away from this idiotic guy.

"He is crazy" Enzo whispered and walked ahead of us with the rest of them. Oh yeah Enzo joined along because he was done with all assignments.

When I get inside the jet I saw Athena looking out of the window while Ares was on a phone call with my cousin. "You okay Athey?" I asked and sat next to her, she looked at me and send me a tight smile while nodding, "We are going on a holiday babe, fuck him" Liliana whispered the last part making Athena and I giggle. "And after this trip, it will be a fresh new start to our new life chapter. We all are going to be seniors, and in the blink of an eye, we will be in university. There are always ups and downs in life. Right now your dad just came and ruined your mood, which made our mood go down seeing you being sad and having a rage because of him. Don't let bad things get in your way, this is life, we have to fight for it and move on. There is no turn back or chance to change anything, so let us all see that sweet smile of yours and enjoy this trip leaving all those bad things because that is the past now" Liliana hugged her.

"Right, and now you have a new family, me aka your younger sister, Mom aka your Mom as well, Dad aka your Dad as well, Ares hmmm your... future husband" Liliana and I teased her making her hide her face, "And last but not least Enzo your older brother" I smiled at her.

"Thank you, I am so lucky to have you guys," Athena smiled.

"Yup we are on the plane now" Ares spoke with god knows who was on that phone call, "We will see you later" I whispered as my angry twin came and waited for me to get up from his seat so he could sit down.

I went to sit next to Nathan and hugged his waist leaning into his chest, "You wanna sleep, sweetheart?" he asked, "What's with the new nikename?" I squint my eyes looking up at him, "I have billions of sweet nicknames for you" he whispered and peck my ear lob making me gasp, "Our parents don't know what's going on in between us so keep that horny dick of your down," I whispered and slapped his shoulder.