ʚ 26 ɞ

"Taehyun what are you wearing..." Soobin asked, but got no response from Taehyun. "It looks terrible." Soobin added. "Whatever. Like your outfit is any better." Taehyun said unbothered. Soobin got offended and rolled his eyes. "Really.. You guys literally argue over anything!" Beomgyu yelled.

Beomgyu then turned to see Wonyoung behind them. "Hey Beomgyu! Look what I got." Wonyoung turned a little, revealing a pretty purse that was pink. She was also dressed beautifully to match it. "Isn't that the really expensive purse over there in that shop?!" Soobin exclaimed. "Wonyoung it looks pretty!" Beomgyu added. "Thanks. It only costed me $10,000." Wonyoung had a big grin on her face.

They all were pretty impressed by how Wonyoung had such an expensive item with her. "Also, just to remind you that the soccer game is tonight. You're still coming, right Beomie?" Wonyoung asked. "Of course!" Beomgyu replied. "You guys are so cute." Soobin smiled at them. "I'm excited to see you play. I bet you will do amazing, Wonyoung." Beomgyu smiled sweetly and hugged her.

Yeonjun then appeared out of nowhere and separated them. "What is that." Yeonjun asked Wonyoung. "What? This?" Wonyoung asked back, showing off her purse again. "I mean you're whole outfit. That too I guess. Anyway, you look stupid in that." Yeonjun scoffed. Beomgyu gasped at what Yeonjun said. "What?! Look whos talking! Like you are any better you emo looking bad boy." Wonyoung yelled. "Emo looking?" Yeonjun asked. "I don't have time for this. See you Beomgyu!" Wonyoung walked away.

"Beomgyu. Can I talk to you?" Yeonjun asked. "What do you want." Beomgyu slowly walked up to him. "Tonight theres a new restaurant opening, I was hoping to take you there." Yeonjuns expression changed to a sweet smile. "No thank you. I'm already going to the soccer game tonight." Beomgyu replied. "You're going to watch that idiot play soccer?" Yeonjun asked. "She's not an idiot!" Beomgyu yelled. "Just ignore him Beomgyu." Soobin said. "We are leaving now. Bye." Beomgyu flashed him a small smile before walking away.

[...]

"Where should we sit?" Beomgyu asked. "Over here is fine." Taehyun replied. "Lots of people come to these games.." Beomgyu said. "Yeah." Taehyun responded duly. Soobin then came and sat beside them late. "Sorry! I'm here! Had to make sure I looked good." Soobin smiled. "Maybe you should go back and try something else." Taehyun laughed. "Whatever Taehyun!" Soobin scoffed.

Soobin then turned and saw Wonyoung. "Oh look! She was waving at you!" Soobin pointed out. Beomgyu smiled and waved back. They all then sat down and waited for the game to start. "She looks so pretty!" Beomgyu spoke to himself. "Oh my gosh. That girl over there is totally staring at me." Taehyun said. "Who even is that..." Beomgyu asked. "Shes so cute omg." Taehyun smiled. "Are you sure.." Beomgyu asked again. "I swear i'm gonna ask for her number later." Taehyun was practically talking to himself.

"Oh! Okay.." Beomgyu chuckled awkwardly. "Shut up. The games starting anyway." Taehyun said. Beomgyu started cheering for Wonyoung. They started separating from their teams and the cheerleaders were doing their cheer routines.

[...]

"I don't get what the hype is about this soccer game is. It's so uninteresting." Yeonjun talked to himself in his apartment. He was making some tea for himself until he heard someone knock on his door. "Who is that." Yeonjun opened the door. It was the stalker. It was a girl this time and she was wearing revealing clothes meaning her face was revealed. "Great. It's you." Yeonjun said.

"Come in I guess.." Yeonjun walked back to his tea. "Want some?" Yeonjun asked. The girl only replied with a short giggle. "Whats that supposed to mean?" Yeonjun got annoyed at her. "Whatever.. Why are you here." Yeonjun yelled. The girl giggled again. "You think this is funny?" Yeonjun asked. "You are the stalker right? Explain yourself. Why are you doing this." Yeonjun got closer to her.

"Yeonjun.. I'm not the stalker. I'm just the messenger." The girl smiled at him. "Okay.. Who do you work for?" Yeonjun asked. "I'm not telling you that." She giggled again. "Fine. Why are you here." Yeonjun asked again. "I wanted to give you a personal message." She replied. "Alright. What is it?" Yeonjun sat beside her drinking his cup of tea.

[...]

Beomgyu was cheering loudly over and over again. "Beomgyu.. Have you ever been to a soccer game.." Taehyun asked. "No? This is my first time.." Beomgyu replied. "Well.. You are cheering for the wrong team." Taehyun explained. "Oh! That's embarrassing..." Beomgyu sat back down.

The cheerleaders were doing their routine again as the game continued. "How long do these games last..?" Beomgyu asked. "You bored?" Taehyun asked back. "No! Of course not.." Beomgyu replied. "Then stop talking and watch." Taehyun said. "Taehyun you don't got to be so rude all the time!" Soobin yelled behind them.

"Uhm.. I'm gonna go get us some snacks Taehyun. I'm really hungry." Beomgyu said. "Yeah I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Soobin walked away. "Be quick." Taehyun said. Beomgyu then walked away and saw someone selling some hotdogs. "Hi! Can I get two hotdogs please?" Beomgyu asked. "Yes! Here you go!" The man handed him the hotdogs and Beomgyu thanked him. He walked to Taehyun.

"I got us some hotdogs!" Beomgyu smiled. "I'm on a diet." Taehyun said. "What?- You eat food all the time Taehyun?" Beomgyu yelled. "Oh yeah! Soobin's on a diet not me." Taehyun then grabbed a hotdog and started eating. The cheerleaders took the attention. They began to dance.

[...]

"And how come you didn't just leave me a note? How come you came here in person?" Yeonjun said. "Whats the point in leaving a note if you know who I am." She replied. "I guess you're right." Yeonjun agreed with her surprisingly. "You know.. It's kinda shocking how you found me out, but you didn't tell anyone? I know why though." She smiled. "You do..?" Yeonjun asked.

She then stood up from the couch and approached Yeonjun slowly. "You didn't tell anyone because you're scared. You are scared that Beomgyu will find out the secret you are keeping from him." She laughed. "Why are you bringing that up..?" Yeonjun asked.

She began laughing a lot to herself. "Because! Thats exactly why I'm here. In tonights soccer game.. Taehyuns secret will be revealed." She said. "Why are you doing this?" Yeonjun yelled. "Oh I'm not the one doing it.. I'm just the messenger, remember?" She sat back down. "Why can't you tell me who you are working for? Do they pay you or something?" Yeonjun asked. "Because if I tell you who it is, it won't be fun anymore!" She whined.

She then sighed. "So as you know, we know what your biggest secret is and we know you wouldn't want your beloved little Beomgyu to find out." She explained. "What do I have to do for you guys to not tell my secret?" Yeonjun asked. "Easy. We want you to help us." She replied. "Help you..?" Yeonjuns eyes widened, but he thought about it for a second.

[...]

As the cheerleaders were dancing, the music suddenly stopped. Everyone stopped moving and the cheerleaders stopped dancing. "Wait.. What's going on..?" Beomgyu asked. They then heard a voice theough the speakers. "Hello? Okay it's working." Soobin then gasped, recognizing the voice. "It's the stalker!" Soobin yelled.

"Today, I will reveal Taehyuns secret." Taehyuns eyes widened. "What? No.. This cannot be happening.." He yelled.