004

3rd person's pov:

"Hi." Gracie said under her breath which made isabelle get chills.
"Hey." Isabelle answered letting out of a breath she didn't know she was holding. Gracie's presence made isabelle feel like she couldn't breathe at all, it was like magic. Gracie was like magic.

"You're really pretty." Isabelle said, noticing Gracie blushing.
"Then.." Gracie said but went quiet.
"What?" Isabelle asked looking straight to Gracie's eyes and felt her legs go weak.
"Kiss me." Gracie said finally after a while.
"What?" Isabelle said looking at Gracie's lips knowing very well that they are the only lips she wanted to kiss. Then she did it.

She leaned in and Gracie leaned in too. The kiss was soft but it wasn't a short kiss. Gracie was the one to break the kiss.

"Wow." Gracie said quietly and smiled.
"Do it again." she added and Isabelle did so.
She leaned in but this time the kiss was more passionate. Isabelle cupped Gracie's cheeks and Gracie rested her hands around Isabelle's waist. Isabelle fell on her back while they were making out so Gracie was fully on top of her. Gracie played with the end of Isabelle's shirt and broke away from the kiss to ask: "Can I?"
"I don't think we should." Isabelle answered, not that she didn't want to, it was because she didn't know Gracie fully yet. Isabelle didn't want to rush with this kind of things.

"Oh, okay." Gracie said quietly and got up from the sofa. Isabelle got up too and whispered: "I really want to but I want to get to know you first." and walked past Gracie to the kitchen. Gracie could feel chills going down her spine.

"I can make you coffee if you want to." Isabelle shouted from the kitchen.
"Yeah, sure." Gracie shouted back and followed Isabelle to kitchen.

"Can i post this?" Gracie asked Isabelle and showed her a photo of her.
"Yess." Isabelle answered.

" Isabelle answered

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 303 286 others
gracieabrams holy fuck she's beautiful😻

comments
isabellethebeauty 🤭🤭
user2 gracie's gf

gracieupdates i ship
user5 we do

user7 ew she isn't even pretty
matthew.sturniolo shut ur ugly ass up

time skip lmao

Gracie left Isabelle's place at 8pm. As Isabelle ate before going to bed she went to instagram and saw the picture Gracie posted. She scrolled through the comments. Most of them were positive but some of them were hate comments. She saw someones hate comment to which Matthew had replied. Who the fuck is Matthew Sturniolo? She thought.

Isabelle stalked his page and found out he was a triplet and had YouTube channel with his brothers Nicolas and Christopher. She also noticed that Matthew had followed her, probably because of Gracie's post.

Isabelle watched The Sturniolo triplets as she did her skincare and then she got under the blanket on her bed.

Isabelle caught herself stalking Matthew once again on instagram. She wondered if she wanted to send him a message thanking him for protecting her in the comments.

After some thinking she thought, that she is stupid if she don't thank him. So she did it.
'Hi, thanks for protecting me in the comments I really appreciate it:))' Then she hit the send button.
It didn't take long for Matthew to respond.

Matthew Sturniolo

Hi, thanks for protecting me
in the comments I really appreciate it:))

oh hi, no problem i think it's
fucking stupid that some people would comment something
mean on someones posts

yeah
people is messed up

you're right
also u seem such a cool person,
so do u wanna hang out someday?
i'm rn at Boston.

yes ofc, that sounds amazing!
i have to go to sleep now, i'm so tired
good night<3

good night isabelle, sleep well<3