007

Isabelle had never really experienced this feeling. The feeling of her stomach full of butterflies. The feeling which she got whenever Gracie touched her or even talked to her. The way Gracie was the last thing she thought before falling asleep and the first thing she thought about in the morning.

"Kate what the fuck i'm going to wear?!" Isabelle shouted from her room. She could hear Kate walking to her room.
"Woah, was there a tornado or what?" Kate asked shocked as she walked in the room; Isabelle's room were covered in her clothes.
"No, just help me. I have never gone to a date before," Isabelle said.
"Okay okay," Kate said and somehow got to Isabelle's drawer. It didn't took long for Kate to find a perfect outfit.
"Here," she said and handed some clothes to Isabelle.

Isabelle put on baggy jeans and a top.
"I need a hoodie." Isabelle said to Kate who was now cleaning the clothes of the floor.
"Just a sec!" Kate exclaimed and threw some random hoodie from the floor to Isabelle.
"Thanks, now i just need to put makeup on.
Isabelle said, walking to her dressing table.
"Yeah, I'm going home, have fun with Gracie through," Kate said and before she left the room she winked at Isabelle.

Isabelle was so nervous about meeting Gracie. although she had seen her many times before.
It would be Isabelle's and Gracie's first date. And it would be Isabelle's first date ever; maybe that was the reason she was so nervous.

It was almost 5pm and Isabelle heard someone knocking on the door. She almost ran to open it. As she opened the door she saw the most beautiful and breathtaking girl on the planet. Gracie was wearing plaid white shirt with jacket on it and black jeans.

"Holy shit," Isabelle let out and pulled the other girl inside the house, Gracie closed the door behind her.
"You're early," Isabelle said standing a bit too close to Gracie.
"Yeah sorry, I just wanted to see you so I left early," Gracie answered causing the other girl get butterflies. Gracie noticed that Isabelle was standing so close to her, so she put her hands around the other girl's waist and pulled her close so she could hug her. Isabelle was the one to step out from the hug, but she was still holding Gracie. She pressed her lips against Gracie's soft lips, the kiss was short and rushed.
"We should go," Isabelle said breaking the kiss.
"Yeah we should," Gracie said still looking at the taller girl's lips.

The restaurant they went to wasn't far away from Isabelle's place. Gracie was the one to pick the restaurant because they didn't want to go somewhere where's too much people.
They walked in to the restaurant and it wasn't like a big cool and fancy restaurant. It was cozy and Isabelle really liked it.

"What do you want to eat?" Gracie asked.
"I don't know, I'm not very hungry so can we maybe eat from the same pizza? If that's okay?" Isabelle answered.
"Yes of course, I'll order something." Gracie said.
While they waited for their pizza, they talked about how their day had been.

The pizza came and while they were eating Gracie had to bring up the subject they haven't talked about since the argument; Matthew Sturniolo.
"So what's up with Matt?" Gracie asked. Isabelle's eyes widened.
"I told him about you, and we decided to stay as friends." Isabelle answered after a while and then added: "You can meet him and his brothers if you want. i'm going to see them on this weekend anyways."
"I have to think about it." Gracie said quietly and took a bite of the pizza.
"Yeah, think about it, you and Nick could become good friends."

After their date Gracie drove to Isabelle's house. She parked the car, but before she could say goodbyes, Isabelle talked.
"Can you please stay?"
"Of course." Gracie said and they got out of the car.

"I'm so tired," Isabelle said yawning.
"Me too, can i borrow some of your clothes?" Gracie asked.
"Of course you can, what was that question?" the taller girl answered and rolled her eyes.
"Shut up," Gracie said and playfully hit Isabelle's arm.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you Gracie Madigan Abrams" the taller girl said and tried to catch Gracie. But before she could do that the shorter girl was running away.
"You can't catch me!" Gracie yelled.
"Yes, I can!" Isabelle yelled back and ran after her.

Gracie hadn't been at Isabelle many times so she didn't really know where every room was, so she accidentally ran to Isabelle's room and heard footsteps behind her.
"Now you're trapped." isabelle said with a weird voice. She put her arms around her waist from behind and rested her chin on the other girl's head.

"So this is your room?" Gracie asked looking around.
"Yes it is, it's kind of a mess right now." Isabelle said laughing.
"It's okay, but can we please go to bed I'm so tired I might fall asleep right now," and just after that Gracie pretended falling asleep and almost fell at the other girl. Isabelle picked her up, laughing.
"Just because i'm taller it doesn't mean i have to carry you everywhere."

Isabelle put Gracie on her bed and walked to her drawer.
"Can you please give some clothes?" she heard from her bed.
"Okay okay," Isabelle said annoyed and threw oversized t-shirt and some pajama shorts to Gracie. Isabelle put on hoodie and some shorts. She turned off the lights and went to bed next to Gracie.
"Good night Bels," Gracie said.
"Good night G," Isabelle answered.

Isabelle tried to fall asleep, she really tried to, but she just couldn't sleep. She turned to Gracie, the moonlight was so bright that she could see the other girl.
"G, are you asleep?" Isabelle whispered. Gracie turned to Isabelle and now they were so close that their noses almost touched each other's.
"What are we?" Isabelle asked.

A.N

omgf 1k reads🤭

(1012 words)