006

Gracie's phone rang. She picked it up from the table which was in front of the sofa she was laying on, watching Netflix. She saw Olivia's name on the screen and answered the call.

"Hi, what's up?" Gracie asked her best friend.
"Hi. Don't freak out but look at Isabelle's insta" Olivia said.
"Yeah, wait," Gracie said and put Olivia on speaker.

"what the fuck!" Gracie almost yelled.
"chill Gracie." Olivia tried to calm her best friend down.
"How the hell I'm supposed to chill?" Gracie asked with a bit of jealousy in her voice.
"First, you don't know what Isabelle and Matt have done and second you can just go and ask," Olivia said.
"Yeah good idea," Gracie answered.
"Gra-" Olivia tried to say but Gracie hung up the call.

Gracie almost called Isabelle but then she realized she won't be able to hear her voice without yelling at the other girl, and she didn't wanna do it on the phone. So she texted Isabelle: "I'm coming over."
It only took a few seconds for Isabelle to see the message. "Sure," Isabelle answered Gracie. Gracie got up, took her keys from the table, and walked out.

Now she was in front of Isabelle's house in the car. Not knowing what she really wanted to say to Isabelle. She just was jealous and kind of angry.

Gracie knocked on the door. Her heart was beating hard and so loud that she was scared someone would hear it. As the door opened Gracie saw Isabelle only wearing shorts and an oversized t-shirt which had coffee stains on it.

"Well, hello," Isabelle said and let Gracie in. Gracie didn't respond to that and walked further into the apartment.
"Are you gonna speak or what?" Isabelle now asked annoyed.
"Maybe," Gracie just let out. After a while, she added: "What the fuck is between you and Matthew?"
"Nothing, We-" Isabelle said and tried to continue.

"Don't say a freaking word. You posted him and said 'He's amazing' and now you say that there's nothing betweenthe two of you." Gracie said turning to Isabelle, she could almost feel the anger behind her eyes as fire.

"Listen, we kissed a couple of times, but I guess was just living in the moment." the younger girl explained quietly not being able to look at Gracie's eyes.
"So we're you living in the moment when we kissed too?" Gracie asked and she felt tears coming out of her eyes.
"No, Gracie please don't cry." Isabelle said and pulled Gracie into a hug.

"I really like you Gracie. I'm so sorry. It's just that every time I have something romantic or kinda romantic I just go and mess it up. I'm sorry."
Gracie looked up to Isabelle's eyes and said: "I like you too, really. I don't say this because I have to, I say it because I want to."
Isabelle cupped Gracie's cheek with her left hand and wiped the tears away from her cheek. Then she leaned down and kissed the shorter girl.

The girls were watching Gilmore girls on Isabelle's sofa, Isabelle laying on top of Gracie. Gracie felt the other girl shaking.
"Are you cold?" Gracie asked getting Isabelle's attention from the TV show.
"A bit," Isabelle said now looking straight into Gracie's eyes. Gracie got up with Isabelle still laying on top of her, so as they got up Isabelle was now sitting on Gracie's laps. Gracie took of her hoodie and as she was taking it of the t-shirt underneath the hoodie rose a bit revealing Gracie's abs. Those abs will be the death of me, Isabelle thought.
Gracie put the hoodie on Isabelle and they resumed watching the show.

Isabelle picked the show and Gracie didn't really know what was so interesting in it. After a while Gracie fell asleep. Isabelle noticed it so she turned the TV off and fell asleep too, she was tired too she didn't even know why. Guess it kinda was an emotional day.

A.N

pls, give me ideas for what to write 😭

(671 words)