~▪︎Information▪︎~

Hello Readers,
Thank you for clicking the story, hope you enjoy this thrilling adventure you're about to read but first some information.

First if you are from the minecraft animo, please understand this story is a different version than the one you've been reading from the animo. This version is an adult 18+ version, where there is strong language, gore, violence and mature scenes.

No warnings will be made unless there is mention of (SA) sexual Assault or (SH) Self Harm. Those warnings will be made at the top of the chapter if those are mention in the story.

Second to new Readers, this story contains POV switches., as well as third point of view. The switches will not happen in the middle of a chapter. Only happens at the beginning of a chapter and will say who. This story follows four characters and sometimes some side characters will have their own chapter. If POV switches is not for you, you do not have to read.

This story is in the world of Esther. A world I created many years ago. The story idea came from the song; Heroes Fall by Hidden Citizens. So if I ever make a trailer for the story, that would be the song playing for the main part or the credits.

Also to new readers, I've been building this story in minecraft. If you can't get amino to see the work, I've been uploading my work over on Instagram. Under the username nova.p3ach, if you want to check out the world.

Now enjoy the journey of my Fallen Heroes