ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

I was in my room, binging some anime. Or more specifically Attack on Titan and Spy x Family. Why was I watching these you may ask? I was obviously simping over Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Loid and Yor. They were just all so loveable.

In the middle of an episode I got hungry and went to my fridge. As I opened the fridge, I was met with a reminder of my reality. I'm a broke art major. I decided to just get some ramen from the local convenience store near me. They were 50% off, so I bought a couple. I picked a couple up and walked towards my apartment. 

As I was crossing the street, I saw Truck-kun. Truck-kun was racing towards me, and I tried to make a run for it, and failed. You wanna know my last words? They were "Curse you, Truck-kun!!!" Imagine what people walking by my grave would think! I want to kill myself again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a bit, I woke up. I saw a girl with pink hair right next to me.

She looked like an Anya cosplayer. The cosplay was good though. Now that I think about it, this place looks awfully similar to the orphanage Anya used to be in... Wait a second. I'm in the show Spy Family?! I looked around to see if anyone was pranking me by chance, and I didn't see any cameras.

The pink haired kid walked up to me and introduced herself as Anya. I was surprised to see she was actually Anya. She then picked up a pack of peanuts and started gobbling them. I couldn't help but feel in a daze. After recovering from that, I got a sense of relief. I would die in the first second if I ended up in Attack on Titan.

Anya offered me a couple peanuts, and I ate them. While walking around, I looked at a mirror, and saw I looked like a younger version of what I used to look like I had curly brown hair, and . I decided to just use Alice as my name. I'd prefer to be called Ali though. Anya told me about how she wanted to be loved, and I could relate to her, surprisingly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few weeks passed, and me and Anya were inseparable. I taught her some tips about life. Number one was to not be an art major. I knew for a fact Loid was gonna come around soon, and take Anya. I've learned something in those weeks, and it's that Anya's powers don't work on deep thoughts I have.

Her powers couldn't work on the thoughts I have about the future of the universe. I wonder why that is. I'm sure the truth will reveal itself sooner or later. It always has anyways.

I was deep in thought one day, and saw Loid pop in, with that drunk guy. He explained how Anya and I were smart, and that he should take both of us. I told Anya to show off her skills to 'the old guy over there' and it worked.

As she was about to get adopted, she grabbed my arm, and dragged me with her. 'The old guy over there' told her they couldn't get two kids, and Anya started protesting by saying she wouldn't go if I didn't come along. Loid sighed and asked me for my age. I should be around 16, so I just said that. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Quick authors note. I've looked everywhere I can, and can't find Demetrius Desmond's age, so he'll be 16. Might edit and change stuff when his official age gets revealed.)